26 - Things That Make It Warm

December 26th (Wednesday)

I woke up to something heavy being thrown onto me. "Surprise!" Cleo shouts as she rolls off of me. "I knew you were coming, waking me up was not appreciated." I tell her as I roll over in bed and hide under the duvet. "No you idiot, I'm not the surprise, he is." She says pulling the duvet off of me. I open my eyes excitedly to find Ray stood at the end of my bed.

"Baby!" He says happily as he flops onto my bed and clumsily wraps his arms around me. "I'm so confused right now, it's too early for this." I say as I let go of him and sit up in bed.

I look around my room and see my two favourite people, "I love you both, but I'm going back to sleep."  "Claire it's ten in the morning," Cleo says. "And?" I reply pushing Ray off the bed and getting comfy under the duvet again. Sleep is more important currently, especially when I feel like death.

I wake up a little while later and find Ray sat on the floor next to me and Cleo laying next to me in bed on her phone. "Hey guys, lets go eat" I say as I stand up and walk to my wardrobe to get clothes out. "So now you're awake!" Cleo exclaims as I walk out to the bathroom. "Shut up girl," I shout back and hear Ray and Cleo laughing in response.

"Well since me and Ray have already eaten you can have a bowl of cereal, it's called karma bitch." Cleo says as she follows me downstairs after I get out of the bathroom. "Rude, but I love you." I reply.

I filled Cleo in on everything that had happened since our last big call. And she was kinda shookith, I have no idea where Ray is but my mum and dad are getting lunch ready for all of us so let's hope he hasn't gone out or anything.

I went upstairs looking for Ray and found him laying in my bed on his phone. "Howdy," I say as I plop down next to him. "Heya," he responds as he turns his phone off and pulls me over to him.

"God, I fricken missed you baby."

I didn't even respond with words, I gave him a kiss and cuddled into him. I love him so much, he's always so warm. "Claire, Ray it's lunch!" My mum shouts up to us and just like that cuddle time is over.

Every time we get comfy, something always seems to happen. Damn the world for being against us.

After we ate lunch we all decided to just chill in my room and watch a movie. We were laying on my bed, Cleo to my left and Ray to my right. The polar express playing on my tv. About mid way through the movie Ray did the whole 'I'm totally stretching' whilst putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.

By the end of the movie, Ray had fallen asleep and Cleo looked like she was about to fall asleep at any given moment. I don't exactly blame her, I'm exhausted too and all I've done is stay home all day. They literally drove for so long to get here.

After the three of us had woken up from our nap it was already dark outside. Damn English winter for making it dark at 4pm. I suggested going out for dinner but they said they'd rather stay home so we ended up going downstairs and eating leftovers for yesterday again.

After dinner, the three of us and my parents all played a game of pie face. It was the only game I could find, totally the only game I could find...
okay, well maybe, I just wanted everyone to get covered in whipped cream so I could laugh at them.

And boy did everyone get covered, Ray had it in his hair and his face was covered, Cleo got it all over her face, my parents barely had any on them and for me, well, it was everywhere. I was absolutely covered in whipped cream. I didn't exactly think this through...

"I'll help you clean it up," Ray said to me as I finished putting the game away. "Okay, thanks" I replied. We waited for Cleo to finish cleaning herself up before we both went into the bathroom together and washed each other's hair. Damn, We need to do this more often.

We washed our faces and went back to my bedroom. "I'll sleep in the guest room, you two stay here?" Cleo offered. "I don't mind staying in the guest room," Ray offered. "Okay great! Bye ray!" Cleo said excitedly.

"You're so sneaky," I replied as I turned the light off and climbed into bed beside her. "Me? Never."
"Goodnight Cleo,"
"night Claire."