Work out

⚠️ Trigger warning: none that I'm aware of⚠️
⚠️ Spoiler warning: none that I can think of⚠️

Happy reading!

-----

Peter really shouldn't have stayed out until 1am last night. It would have been fine if he didn't have 5 subjects worth of homework all due the next day (A/N actually me rn).

His dad had to wake him up because he slept through his alarm, he never did that because the noise is too much so he always turns it off immediately.

Walking out to the garage he realises that Happy can't drive him today because of how late he was. So here he was, sitting in one of his dad's seriously flash cars, like who needs a $1.2 million dollar Zenvo ST1 for school drop-off?

Peter honestly couldn't care less though, the seats were comfortable and he was falling asleep on the short trip to school.

Peter felt the car come to a stop but he refused to open his eyes. Tony reached over and tapped his son's shoulder.

Peter groans finally opening his eyes. Rolling them he picks up his special backpack (Tony made some upgrades so his bag can morph into his suit because he got sick of replacing them when Peter left them somewhere while he went out spidermanning) and enters the school property going straight to his locker to put books away and get his stuff for his first class.

The bell rings an Peter takes his backpack with his gym clothes in it to the locker room. Seriously who schedules a gym lesson first thing in the morning?

Peter quickly changes and sluggishly makes his way to meet Ned and MJ in the gym. "Hey, do you guys know what we're doing this lesson?"

Ned looks up, "Nah sorry man, I just got here." And MJ just shakes her head not looking up from her book.

MJ takes a quick glance up when the teacher enters and spots Peter's face. "Did you sleep at all last night loser?"

Peter just looks at her and shakes his head, too tired to form facial expressions.

"Alright, today were going on a field trip! Grab your bags and meet out at the bus. Quickly!" Coach yells to everyone.

---

Getting off the bus at the workout complex Peter almost trips over his feet. Of course he took another nap on the bus there.

Coach takes them inside and tells them that they will be doing 5 laps of the arena then going to the weights and doing 10 reps on the set up weight then will do 400 skips with a tangled bunch of skipping ropes that coach just pulled out of a bag and then spending the rest of class after that on the punching bags.

Peter yawns making his way to the start of the track. The coach blows his ear piercing whistle and the students are off. Peter easily takes the lead and laps around the arena once coming back to the group. He runs up behind Ned and whispers, "On your left," before sprinting ahead again. Boy would Uncle Steve be proud of him for that.

Peter in no time circles the group again, on his 3rd lap and they are just finishing their 1st. He whispers an 'on your left' again to Ned before passing.

He does another lap with another 'on your left' before the last lap comes and Peter runs up behind Ned ready to say it again until MJ slaps him on the back of the head with her book, "Don't say it loser," she warns. Peter nods and runs off. Finished his laps, Peter now heads to the weights. "Hey Sir?" He calls.

The coach looks up waiting for Peter to ask his question. "Can I up the weight?"

The coach looks unsure because, well because it's Peter.