It's a dagger

Here's an early Christmas present for you people. I hope you enjoy!
Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it!

⚠️Spoilers: GIFs from Captain America: The Winter Soldier and various Thor movies but none give away any of the plot of the movies except for one CA:TWS GIF, they are mainly fighting GIFs⚠️
⚠️Trigger Warning: Violence in the form of fighting with knives and guns⚠️

-----

Loki is quite fond of the mortal boy that goes by the name Peter Parker. So much so that he is always sure that the boy will be alright in every situation and if that meant making Peter carry around a dagger and train him to use said dagger effectively, then so be it.

Peter, of course being fond of the God as well, does carry the weapon to keep the man happy. He carries it everywhere, everyday so Loki doesn't worry about him, that even means to school.

Loki isn't stupid, he knows that Peter would get in big trouble if anyone found out he was carrying a dagger around with him, so Loki used some of him magic to conceal the object. The magic being so effective that it doesn't get picked up in metal detectors, when accidentally revealed (when not in use) it was disguised as a pen (AN lol @ any Percy Jackson fans, I couldn't pass this up, also rights belong to Rick Riordan for the knife to pen idea) and it isn't able to be used by anyone other than Peter or Loki. The blade given to Peter was a beautifully crafted weapon which when on Asgard, the blade emits a pale green light when either Peter or Loki unsheaths it.

 The blade given to Peter was a beautifully crafted weapon which when on Asgard, the blade emits a pale green light when either Peter or Loki unsheaths it

(Peter's dagger)

Now, on with the story...

So everything was going fine, right? I had a field trip to some science/tech college that the school partners with so kids could look at possibly going there to study after school, it was pretty nice but I'm hoping to get into MIT just like Mr Stark.

So, anyway back on track. There was a field trip, so I had no classes on that day, Flash was leaving me alone today for some reason and to top it all off Mr Loki was coming back home! I hadn't seen Loki in the longest time and was looking forward to getting home to see him.

Anyway, it was a pretty good field trip overall, but that quickly changed and let me tell you how.

--dreamy flashback music--

The class was being shown the different teaching rooms that the college had to offer,  when there was a loud crash that sounded from the room.

Some screams could be heard from the students as they spun around to face the cause of the sound.

Peter's spidey senses started tingling and he knew that there was a high chance that he would need to intervene.

He sighs stepping around his classmates ready to protect them.

"Peter! What are you doing, get back here!" Someone behind him calls.

Peter doesn't move, string at the man standing in front of the group wearing black with a gun held in his hands. The gun itself looks to be similar to an M16 rifle with a few modifications.