Shorts pt 1

️ ⚠️Spoiler warning: nothing really, idk⚠️
⚠️ Trigger warning: swearing, kinda sexual innuendos⚠️

I've also decided that I'm not putting a trigger warning for gay couples. I don't feel like I need a trigger warning for that as it shouldn't need one. Please don't send hate, I will edit the first chapter AN to say that the story will include the LGBTQI+ community and if they don't like that then don't read etc.

I've tried something new with this chapter and done little shorts. Let me know how it goes and if I should do more (because I have some more) or if I should stick solely to full oneshots, but I kinda like the way these turned out. I'll still post oneshots but these shorts are fun.. so let me know!

Again please don't send hate and in the words of our good lord Harry Styles, treat people with kindness!

Thank you everyone for reading! Please vote, comment etc it makes my day!

-----

1. "My hair is better than yours."

Now if you've ever seen Peter and Harley interact then you'll know that they are the perfect blend between an old married couple and a newly wed couple.

You would pick this up in less than 3 minutes; however, the two boys needed a little more obvious signs. They constantly ignore blatant signs and everyone is getting sick of it to be honest.

This now places us in the center of one of their 'arguments'. Let's take a look shall we?

"My hair is better than yours," Harley states out of the blue.

Peter looks up from his chemistry homework, "What?"

Harley catches his eyes and monotonously says "My hair is better than yours."

Peter stares at his friend for a little, confused and insulted as hell. "Shut up Harls, just 'cause you've got the sexy cowboy look down pat doesn't mean you need to brag about it."

Harley's mouth drops a little open as he stares at the teen opposite him. When he finally gets his voice back he questions, "D-did you just call me a sexy cowboy, Darlin'?"

The colour drains from Peter's face. He f*cked up. He just admitted to his best friend that he was attractive. A rosey tint appears on Peter's face.

Harley smirks, over pronouncing his accent he says, "Well you shoulda just said so Darlin', I coulda done this a long time ago."

"Done what," Peter questions.

Instead of replying, Harley leans forward and connects their lips. Faintly, just faintly you could hear the Avengers exchanging money and cheering them on.

2. "Kiss my arse."

Harley stared at Peter with a look that displays all of the levels of disbelief he's experiencing. "Did you just tell me that you don't like sweet tea?"

Peter smirks, "Yeah. So what?"

Harley looks as if he's going to walk out and leave dinner behind all together.

The rest of the Avengers that sit around the table watching this unfold are crossing their fingers that they won't need to break up an actual fight over this.

Harley simply states, "Kiss my arse."

Peter's lip twitches as if he finds something funny, "Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?"

There's the distinct sound of cutlery being dropped on plates and someone, probably Tony, choking in the background.

Harley winks at the other teen, "You bet Darlin'."