chapter 2

Jesy's pov

I blushed slightly at the young female in front of me. She is really sexy. Well to me is is really sexy I don't know about ever one else.  Well I was dared to get her number by Perrie so here it goes. "Hey um can I get your number?"

"A brave one. I like that about you. Here is my number." She said and written it down on hand with sharpie. I blushed a bit as she walked away with her coffee. I put her number in my phone as I walked back to the girls.

"What happened?" Jade asked me as I sat down. "She had me at hello." I said and smiled a bit. "So did you get her number?" Perrie asked me wanting to know if I completed the dare. "Yes I got the dare completely." I said to them as I saved the number.

"Oh my god that is amazing." Leigh said to me and I smiled a bit. "I bet she likes you a lot. She is really cute and she can sing. That is a keeper." Jade said to me and I nodded at her. "Yep that that's a keeper."

I moved my hair out my face as I smiled a bit as I thought of how to text Y/n. She is so beautiful and I don't care who knows. The girls started talking about something and I started to space out not knowing what they where talking about.

(Y/n: Y and Jesy: J)

J: hello beautiful

Hello:Y

J: how are you?

Good how about you?:Y

J: I'm fine. I like your voice it's really beautiful

Thank you. Your a great at singing: Y

J: thank you Y/n.

No problem Jesy:Y

J: um maybe we can hangout soon?

Yeah, maybe we can. I love to do that: Y