chapter 12

It's been two months since Y/n agreed to let Jesy take her on a date. Jesy was planning her and Y/n. She wanted to show Y/n how much she loves and cares for her. Jesy can't help falling in love with Y/n. The first time they met was the best day of her life.

Jesy's heart was beating out of her chest and she didn't know what to say the first day she met Y/n. She had fallen in love with the musical woman. When the two started hanging out she fell even harder for her.

It was like everytime she got this feeling, her heart beat fast, she  want this to last with Y/n. Since Y/n only has a week left in the UK Jesy invited her to come over to watch a movie. Their going to be watching Y/n's favorite, Jurassic park the one made in 2015 or so.

Jesy knows this is one of her favorites. She even got Y/n a dinosaur from the movie. "Y/n is going to love it." Jesy said as she looked at the backyard movie theater that she had help setting up

Jesy smiled as she moves her hair out her face as she when inside to get the popcorn machine outside to make some popcorn for her and Y/n

Jesy smiled as she moves her hair out her face as she when inside to get the popcorn machine outside to make some popcorn for her and Y/n. As the popcorn was popping Y/n knocked on the door. Jesy walked to the door and opened the it for her.

"Hey Y/n. Follow me." Jesy said holding out her hand. Y/n grabbed her hand and Jesy showed her the way to the backyard and Y/n smiled a bit. "You remembered I love outdoor movies." She said. Jesy nodded a bit. "Yeah. I remembered." She said smiling.