Chapter 3

Your pov

Over the past few days me and Jesy Nelson have been texting each other a lot. Unfortunately Jesy has a tour coming up and I don't know what is going to happen. We just started a really good friendship Maybe a new relationship. But I don't know at all.

I mean she is super cute and kind and I really want to date her.  But I don't know if she likes me at all. I mean we met not to long ago and we just started to be friends. But I am kinda in a relationship right now.

My girlfriend is Kylie Jenner. I know she is cheating on me. She comes home late. I make dinner for us and wear her favorite dress. I have my breakup speach ready for her when she walks in throw the door. But it's the way she kissed my face.

All damn night. I wait for her. I was so mad at her. Its the way that she has me in her hand. It's the way she has me. She sweets talk me. I don't wanna be with her. I want to be with Jesy. I just don't want to do.

All my friends say I'm a sucker. But it's the way she holds me. I know she has two cellphones. Right before I say it's the end she sweet talks me again. All I wanna say is F.U. but then she smiles then I say love you. Miss you.

I just can't get enough of her loving. I feel trapped in the same circle. It's like a I have nothing. my mama Sara's I shouldn't date her. I wish I didn't date her but I am and I don't want to. My soul is for Jesy Nelson and I love her.