chapter 11

After a week Y/n finally had to time to rest. She had performances back to back non stop. She was laying in bed asleep untill her manager came in and some her up. Y/n was somewhat broken but she doesn't really show it case she is always smiling.

She moves her out her face. She was in her Hotel room sitting alone. She just felt like a mess and really worthless. She didn't really tell people how she felt case people tell her how they feel and she is known as the strong one.

There was a knock on the door and Y/n opened the door. It was Jesy at the door. She was looking down a little bit. "Can we talk." She said and Y/n nodded at her letting the hazel eyed female into the room. She walked into the room and sat down.

"Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel." Jesy said to Y/n when she sat down. Y/n moved her hair out her face a bit "Really?" She asked and Jesy nodded. "Look Y/n I'm so sorry about what happened. I was going to ask you out." She said to her.

Y/n nods a bit. "Please give me a chance, let me ask you out and see what happens." Jesy said. "Ok." Y/n said to her. "Y/n will you go on a date with me?" Jesy asked Y/n.

"Yes I will go on a date with you Jesy Nelson." Jesy smiled and hugged Y/n. "I have the perfect date plained for us." Jesy said with a smile on her face as she let go of Y/n who smiled a bit.