chapter 6

Y/n and Jesy where getting a long great. Jesy really started to fall for Y/n. She made the girls laugh and witch made her smile. "Hey Y/n wanna come on tour with us? I mean we start the UK part of the tour in two months." Jesy said.

"I love to Jesy." Y/n said and kissed her check. Jesy blushed a bit and smiled at her. Y/n and Jesy would hangout all day everyday throughout the tour. But as soon as Y/n cought feelings for Jesy after many 'dates' Y/n seen Jesy kissing another.

Y/n felt hurt and wanted to leave. But Jesy stopped her. "Y/n what's wrong tell me." Jesy said to a crying Y/n who was heart broken. "When I first laid my eyes on you. I thougt you were just like the other girl." Y/n said softly moving her hair out her face. "My respection came out to be so true what. I want you to know." She said to Jesy as she backed away from her.

"Y/n....." Jesy said as she looked at her, "I'm not mad at you as a matter of fact, I'm happy for you." Y/n said to her as she looked down. "I'm glad you did your way found another boo."  Y/n said and walked away from Her and packed her stuff. Jesy was panicking. Jesy was in love with Y/n and wanted to spend the rest of her life with Y/n.

"Y/n please don't go. Please. Don't go." Jesy said to Y/n as she when to the tour bus but she was not there. "She left. She really left." Jesy said to herself and looked down. Tears formed in Jesy's eyes.