chapter 4

Jesy's pov

Me and the girls are on tour. I just found out that Y/n is dating Kylie Jenner and Kylie is cheating on her. It's not right. I don't like it at all. I really don't like this at all. In every photo they have taken Y/n never smiled.

I could treat her better then she can. I won't lie to her. I know she's just not right for Y/n. Y/n is spending all her time in this wrong situation. Anytime she want it to stop, I'll be their.  Me and Perrie where talking about here.

Perrie brought up Y/n. I looked down a bit. "I know I can treat her better. Than she can and any girl like her deserves a gentlewoman." I blurred and the girls looked at me surprised. They didn't really know that I liked girls. I wanted to love Y/n.

I mean Y/n is perfect and kind and I don't know why but I fell in love with her when she said hello to me and I don't know how I did. She is something special and I want to wake up next to her.

"I just wanna give her the loving that she's missing , just to wake up with her. Would be everything I need and this could be so different." I muttered to myself as I moved my hair out my face and the girls smiled a bit. "Let's help her get her girls." Perry whipped and the girls nodded.