chapter 13

The date between Y/n and Jesy when really well. Y/n had slept over at Jesy's house, but she had leave so she can finish her tour. She Only had a few more tours to do as well. Y/n kissed Jesy's check before she left.

"I can't wait to see you again." Jesy said with a smile. "I can't wait to see you again as well. I really like spending time with you." She said and grabbed her bag and when to her bus. She really wanted to stay with Jesy. It was the best times of her life.

~a year later~

Jesy was sitting with the girls. She didn't know how she was going to propose to her girlfriend Y/n and make her Mrs Nelson. Jesy really was in love with Y/n and they have been together for quite some time. She fell in love with her at hello.

So Jesy took Y/n to the coffee shop they first met. Y/n smiled a bit. "This is the first place we met." Y/n said to her and smiled a bit. "Yes it is Y/n. Yes it is." Jesy said and then the girls started singing.

"I can feel you comin' from a mile away
My pulse starts racing from the words that you say
And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue
That I'm signed, sealed delivered with a stamp on."

Jade sang and smiled at the two. Y/n was a bit confused on what was happening and looked at Jesy. Jesy smiled a bit.

"You don't have to try too hard
You already have my heart
You don't got a thing to prove
I'm already into you
So."

Leigh looked at the girls and smiled and nodded a bit. Jesy had the ring in her pocket and looked at Y/n. She was really nervous.

"Hold, Hold, Hold, hold me tight now
Cause I'm so, so good to go
Don't say Don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello 
You had me @ hello
You had me @ hello
Don't say don't say good night you know
You had me @ hello."

Jesy took out the ring as Y/n completely turned. Jesy got on one knee and and opened the ring box. Y/n covers her mouth and nods. Jesy smiled and slides the ring onto Y/n's finger.