Swapped? (FTO POV)

(Not really any person's POV, just kinda general.)

Michael was visiting Divinus Magia. And Boy, was he regretting it. The Ice mage, David, was half naked again, and just asking to be shocked by Ritchie. Brandon was just kinda sitting there, watching the exchange, and Mario walked in, turned on his heel, and tried to walk out. Tried. Brandon was suddenly in front of him, and shoving the poor guy back into the guild hall. Mario just grumbles, and sits down next to Michael. Everyone hears a strange noise coming from around where Michael and Mario were, and turned towards them. Michael looks behind them, and sees a dark purplish portal. Suddenly black tendrils come out from the portal, and wrap around Michael, covering his mouth, and wrapping around his arms and torso, they pulled him backwards into the portal. More came back out, and wrapped around Mario, and yanked him back into the portal as well. All of this happened in a fraction of a second, and nobody had time to react. The portal was still there, and before the others could even think of doing something, two people fell out of the portal, and at first glance, they seemed to be Michael and Mario, but something was off. Both of them scrambled up, and upon seeing the others, Mario's eyes filled with fear, but put on a determined face, and drew his sword. Michael just stood there, looking them all up and down. "Well." He said. "This is an odd situation."

(Author's Note: FIRST CHAPTER DONE FINALLY!)

Word Count: 253