Stolen? (OoO POV)

(Kinda general POV again.)

KayKrae and Mario were sitting outside, looking at the clouds, and overall just relaxing, when Xylo runs over. "KAY!! KAY!!!!" He yells, and Kay is suddenly on her... well, she is standing at least. Mario gets up too, and they both look at Xylo. "What is it?" Kay asks, voice serious. "Michael found a strange portal! Thought you would like *pant* to see!" Kay's eyes widened, and she nodded. Mario paled, but nodded along with her, a determined look on his face. "Where?" Kay asked, and Xylo nodded. "Follow me." He said, and off they went. Soon, they came upon a giant purple portal. Michael was watching it warily, but when he heard footsteps, he had turned around, and a look of relief crossed his face when he saw Kay. Mario approached the portal slowly, and Michael opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly both he and Mario were wrapped in dark black tendrils that had come out of the portal. Before anyone could do anything, they were yanked backwards, and pulled into the portal. Seconds later, there was a bright flash, and two figures fell out of the portal, and the portal closed. They stood up, and looked around, both clearly wary. Then the pair's eyes fell upon the people around them, and they both took a step back, their faces looking as shocked as the people around them. The people looked like Mario and Michael, but something was different. Michael looked way more tired, as though he hadn't slept in years, and Mario was covered in scrapes and bruises. Mario raised his hand up, but Michael brought it back down, with a small shake of his head. Mario glared at the people surrounding them, but nodded his head in return. Michael turned to face the people around them, and looked at every person in turn, making them all shiver a little bit. "Hello. It seems that we have gotten a bit lost. Could we ask for your assistance?"

(Author's Note: Another Chapter finished! Reactions come next, I think.)

Word Count:335