Different... (FTO POV)

(OoO Michael POV:)
They all look at me like I'm an insane person. I mean, they're not wrong, but still, rude. I glance over at Mario, and he looks terrified, but he is putting on a brave face. Poor kid. "Well, seems we aren't in Kansas anymore, Mario." I joke, and he looks over at me, a quick smile flashing across his face. Then I notice he has his sword out. I sigh. "Mario, put the sword away. They weren't in offensive stances, and even now, they just look like their on guard, and very confused." I say, and suddenly they all look shocked. Mario nods, which makes them look twice as shocked, if that was even possible. "Wait, wait, wait." I hear someone say, and I do a double take. He looks like Daveed, if Daveed had black hair, and was wearing... a button up jacket that was not buttoned up. Like, at all. "Did Rocks-For-Brains just lower his weapon? And LISTEN?!? Wow, either whatever just happened have him half a brain, or this is all some weird fever dream. I wouldn't put that past myself." He says, and I just role my eyes. "Wow, you have such a way with words, son of Momus. Careful, someone might actually think you're smart." I say sarcastically, and his eyes widen, look confused, and settle on offended. A blue haired guy glares at him, and oh boy does that remind me of Ritchie. Daveed groans, and backs off. I hear him mutter, "What's a Momus?" And I cant help but laugh. The bluenette looks at me weirdly, and turns to a White haired guy. "Is this a Soloade Situation? Did Michael and Mario get kidnapped into another dimension, and the portal just spit out them from another universe? This definitely isn't our Michael, at least. Michael doesn't laugh. And Mario would never wear that, much less would he use a sword." He says, and the white haired guy cocks his head at us. "It would seem so, Brother." He says, and I shudder. This guy sounds exactly like Brandeen! "Well then." The Bluenette says, clasping his hands together and looking at us. "Welcome to Divinus Magia."

(Author's Note: And another one done! I wonder what our favorite Multiversal Barman would think of all this? Take a crack at guessing who in the comments, if you want. One hint: FamousFilms. Now off you pop, Pups!)

Word Count: 367