Prologue

Camp half blood was in utter chaos. Demigods went from bickering to a full fledged battled. Screams echoed across the vast valley and deafening claps of thunder signaled the approaching rain. Everywhere campers were running around, some fought desperately for their lives, others to avenge another's,  some were running around screaming their heads off in complete panic not sure what to do and few his in the shadows crying to a themselves or with the few that hadn't gone crazy.

Powerful gusts of wind tore down anything they could, trees,poles and even parts if building throwing everything down to the scorched earth where it was all consumed by the blazing green flames of Greek fire. The rain has started falling now and the cold water washed away the blood of demigods, satyrs and monsters that had dyed the camp crimson red. The ringing of metal still sounded across the valley as heroes fought heroes,swords collided with axes, arrows pierced armors,fire blazed,the wind hauled,the earth shook,the ocean roared and lightning wreaked havock.

"Chiron!",someone shouted to the centaur but he didn't hear,he  was focused on the ocean. "Chiron!",the person called again but Chiron just stood there motionlessly staring at something in front him. He was pale and a terrified expression was on his face.

It seemed as if time itself had slowed,the screams sounded more distance and slow and the clang of metal became fainter and fainter,but it only lasted a couple seconds. The wind picked up speed so quickly it threw him to the shaking earth and he had to roll away to avoid a fallen tree.
Another bolt of lightning struck the sea god's cabin leaving it in a pile of ruins.

Out in the distance near the horizon the ocean stirred, tall waves were forming and the sky was the color of ash. Before him,rising high above the unforgiving sea, was a huge and powerful tornado. It's powerful twisting winds brought chaos to both the heavens and seas as it ripped through the air at over  600mph moving straight toward the camp.

"Oh shit!",Argus cursed staggering backwards in surprise and falling against the remnants if a crumbled wall,  "C-Chiron....what...?"

Chiron stated at the giant, his ancient eyes of wisdom now dark holes of fear,"thus is all my fault."
The centaur wailed "if I had...and now that they're remembering.. He's gonna come back.. They're all gonna come!"

Argus's eyes flooded with fear and realization,"whoa! You mean-"

"Yes",he gazed down at the demigods," it's already too late. They'll rise just as they had sworn",a shiver ran up his body as he remembered their final words.

"They'll raze Olympus!"

"And nothing can stop them"