Training

Piper's POV

I closed the bathroom door behind me and took off my clothes. Stepping into the shower the warm water felt nice on my aching joints. The shower always made it easier for me to think and I had a lot to think about.

Today Tyson wants us to train with Clarisse. I remember everything now since the magic was gone like Hecate said it would. Clarisse was Tyson's lutenant and she's in charge of combat training.

Beckendorf was in Elysium when Percy opposed Olympus but Selina was being punished in the fields of Asphodel for spying for the Titans even though she did help Olympus win. We raised them even though it was against the ancient laws and they willing joined us, Selina pissed she didn't make it to Elysium and Beckendorf mad he'd been waiting for her for so long yet she wasn't ever gonna show. Hecate's spell made everyone forget about us but Selina  unfortunately got hit with the spell too so she and I forgot everything. The gods being the gods were stupid enough to allowed us to return to camp Half-blood though it helps when half the council is on your side. 

Nico wasn't really happy with this but who cares. Alot of people aren't happy with the way Olympus rules and are willing to help Percy fight. Lots of demigods and gods. Olympians even.

After taking a shower I put on the bronze armor Clarisse gave me yesterday. As a goddess I didn't really need it that much but until I can use my powers– which by the way I never got the chance to try out– I was stuck training with everyone else.

I walked out unto the lawn where everyone else had began sparing and immediatly went over to the table of weapons. Swords, bows, spears and knives glistened in the sunlight as my eyes scanned the row until I found two beautiful bronze daggers.

"Ready?" Clarisse asked as she watched me from where she stood by the lake, silhouetted in the sunrise. Emma and the other watched from a distance as they put on their armors as well but Selina was more focused on Beckendorf though I don't think she actually remembers him yet.

I walked over to Clarisse who wasn't wearing any armor, just dark blue jeans and a T-shirt. She watch impatiently as I walked toward her, "You sure you wanna fight with those?" She regarded my knives with an amused smile.

"Yeah, I think I'm good"

"Whatever," she shrugged, taking a few steps closer to me then looked over to Tyson for him to start us off.

"On three," the Cyclopes/god/commander said, "one…two…fight!"

"I thought you said on thr–" I barely dodged as the tip of maimer passed inches from my face, the heat from it felt like a furnace. My eyes followed the spear up its owner's hands then my eyes met Clarisse's. They were black but not her normal coldhearted bully eyes, I felt my knees getting weaker and my heart started beating faster as I basically sank in fear beneath them. A smile crossed her lips as she saw this. She was using her powers, but not Ares's maybe Tyson gave her hos blessing. Not even a minute in the fight and I'm already powerless.

C'mon Piper! Your a fricken goddess! I told myself but even then, I was still paralyzed and afraid. Then I remembered Jason and how my mom was chained to the cold floor covered in ichor. I shuttered to imagine what they'd done to her. If I was ever going to save them I had train hard, because Tartarus wasn't ever going to go easy on me and I won't go easy on him either.

I know I am supposed to be a love goddess but I didn't feel any love right now. I felt my fear turn to hatred and my hatred to anger. I had too much build up emotions I couldn't keep it in any more, it had to let it out. I wanted it to let out.

Clarisse stabbed at me again but I sidestepped and slashed at her with my dagger, she blocked the hit with her spear and I felt a shock run up my arm causing me staggered back and dropped one the daggers. She took advantage of this and pressed on, jabbing and slashing at me and leaving me no chance to fight back as I was forced in defense. A shock ran through me every time my dagger met her electric spear. I dodged and parried as much as I could until I saw an opening and went for it. In a second I was in her defenses and managed to get a good strike before I got a heavy kick that landed me hard on the wet grass.