- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

" boys will be boys "

RICHIE TOZIER GETS
A FEW GOOD LICKS IN

JOHANNA IVERS PUSHED OPEN THE DOOR TO DERRY HIGH SCHOOL. People watched her with curious eyes. She kept her head high as she walked through the crowded hall. She spotted the familiar curly hair of Wilma Jean leaning against a locker as she read. She made a bee-line towards the girl, sneaking up beside her. She leaned in beside her face. "Boo!" She whispered against the girl's ear.

"Fuck, Jivers. You bitch!" She said, closing her book with a slam. Johanna laughed, slinking an arm around the taller girl. "Hey, what are friends for if not to scare the living shit out of each other?" Johanna asked as the two girls continued to walk down the halls. Wilma pressed her books to her chest, humming in response to the blonde's question. "Where are you going, do you have your schedule yet?" Wilma asked, turning her head to the smaller girl.

Johanna stopped in the middle of the hall to pull out the slip of paper from her tight black jeans. "Well lets see, um. I have English first block." Johanna answered looking up at her friend. Wilma frowned, poking out her bottom lip. "That's shit. I don't have it but Katheter does, I'll show you where it is." Wilma smiled, linking arms with Johanna.

"So what do you do here for fun?" Johanna asked, walking through the center of the hall.

"Well, it's Derry, you just fuck around until you figure it out. Like last week me and Kaths put a whole pen in the microwave at lunch and dipped." Wilma said smirking as the girl turned the corner to the 600 hall. Johanna laughed, her blue eyes creasing at the sides. "What happened to the microwave?" Johanna asked, smiling at the girl.

"Not sure, we came back the next day and it was gone." Wilma explained laughing at the memory. The girl's laughs echoed through the hall as peopleparted for them. News had travelled fast that Johanna Ivers had made a reappearance in their school. Johanna had been the buzz lately, with the old rumours about her parents resurfacing. They said the reason she left was because she was going to court for their deaths. They also said that she had killed John Cornwall.

"Okay, this is your stop! Bye Jivers! Have a good first day! Goodness, they grow up so fast!" Wilma screamed down the hall as she rushed to her own class. Johanna smiled, shaking her head at her friend. She was about to turn into the classroom, when she heard shouting. She walked closer to the sounds. There was a circle forming around two boys in the center. Johanna pushed through the group of kids, finally reaching the center. Her eyes widened.