- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

" i trusted you, you fuck face! "

THE LOSERS CLUB
HAVE A REUNION

JOHANNA IVERS WALKED ALONGSIDE KATHRYN BURRIS INTO THE LUNCHROOM. The two girls had B lunch together, without Wilma. Kathryn had been telling her how she might be switching out of B lunch because she was switching classes.

"It would have been fine if Dolls just fucking went with it. But, no! That daddy's boy went and told onus!" Johanna filled Kathryn on the groups antics while she was gone.

"Of course he did. It's Theodore Dolliver we're talking about here." Kathryn said, chuckling at the boy.

"The funny thing is, when he moved he said he was going to move in this area. His dad got an offer down here." Johanna said as she gripped the straps of her book bag.

Kathryn nodded as the girls continued to walk down the halls. Then the sound of an older woman's voice made the girls turn on their heels. "Miss Burris, don't forget about your practice, this block!" The woman screamed down the hall. Kathryn's face dropped as she turned to Johanna. "Jivers, I'm so sorry! It's your second day, and I can't sit with you!" Kathryn said, holding onto Johanna's hands.

Johanna frowned. "No, it's okay. It's just lunch. I'll be okay Kaths." Johanna smiled, trying to hide how hurt she was. "No, Joh. It's not! We were supposed to eat together yesterday, but me a Wilma had to go to photography. You had to eat in the library all by yourself! What kinda friend does that?" Kathryn whined, poking out her bottom lip. Johanna shook her head at the girl.

"Really, it is. Now go, don't be late because of me!" Johanna pulled her hands from Kathryn's. She smiled and pushed the girl to the hall towards the classrooms. "Okay, fine, Jives. Bye, I love you!" Kathryn said, sprinting down the hall. Johanna watched her figure her returned down the hall. Once she was out of sight, Johanna let out a frown as she shook her head.

Johanna turned on her heel and walked through the doors into the cafeteria. All eyes were on her as she looked around. She caught sight of  Beverly Marsh, chatting away with her preppy friends. She sat at a table in the center of the cafeteria. Of course she did. She shook her head, she wasn't ready to face her yet. She continued to look around the cafeteria for somewhere to sit. Finally, she saw an empty table she could sit at and read. She smiled as she started to walk.

That is until she saw the blonde boy from yesterday.

He was sitting in the center of a pack of about six boys, cockily smiling at Johanna. The blonde boy was wearing sunglasses to hide his bruised eye and nose. Purple skin edged under the lens, threatening to expose how weak the boy truly was. All to keep up appearances. The boys around him obviously worshiped the ground he walked on, which was sickening to the girl. One by one each of the boys turned to look at her as she walked. She rolled her eyes, finally having enough. She stopped in front of the boys, turning to face them. "I'm sorry boys, do you need something?" She crossed her arms over chest, tapping her foot on the ground.