- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

kiss me till i can't breathe "

JOHANNA AND RICHIE
HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT

RICHIE TOZIER PULLED IN FRONT OF THE RAGGEDY OLD WHITE HOUSE. The conversation flowed easily between the two of them, until they had arrived. Johanna and Richie had not spoken a word about what had happened in the corner store. She had not told him about it and he had not asked. But the conversation stopped when they pulled up.

Johanna fumbled with her fingers silently as she watched him. Suddenly, with a nervous gulp, Richie met her eyes, "This is it?". Johanna nodded at his question, still shaken up from the previous events at the corner store.

"Right, I'll walk you up."

"No, I don't want you anywhere near where I sleep."

"Awe, Joh. You don't trust me?"

"Yea, you're a horny bastard. I don't want you to steal my underwear or something."

"Hey, I promise. I got my fill when I was in there last." Richie said with a sincere voice, a playful smile pulling at his lips. Johanna rolled her eyes, moving to unbuckle her seat belt. Richie mirrored her causing Johanna to glare at the boy. "You're not coming with me." She growled. Richie just smiled and opened his car door. She quickly did the same.

She popped her head over the roof of the car, glaring at him. "Richie, I swear to god." He just smiled innocently, walking around the car ad into the front yard. "Richie, I swear to god!" She stomped angrily after the curly headed boy.

The two made it to the front porch, when Johanna had an idea. "Are you gonna unlock it?" Richie asked, smirking. Johanna's eyes sparked, pulling out her keys. "Just for you. You know, I have a surprise for you, actually." She stated smugly.

Richie was given no time to react before the door was opened. "Cherie! Stick him!" She screamed into the house before a giant weimaraner came bounding around the corner. Richie bent down to pet the large white and cream speckled dog. The dog laid down enjoying the boy's scratches and rubs. "Okay, didn't think that would happen." Johanna said, defeatedly.

Richie stood, smiling widely. "So, are you gonna let me in now?"

"Fine. Don't touch anything."

"Ah, my plans have been foiled."

"Shut up, Tozier." Johanna rolled her eyes, leading the two inside the home. Richie followed behind the blonde like a lost puppy, much like the puppy beside him.

"Since when did you get a new dog?"

"Cherie is my friend's, and she's paying me to dog sit."

Richie just nodded. He was surprised to see the outside of the home, but nothing would top the inside. Unlike the outside of the home, the inside was well kept after. Little trinkets lined the shelves, telling of the consideration of the family that lived there. A small, but impressive, collection of snowglobes sat idly on another shelf. the floor was covered in colorful shag carpet, reminiscent of decades prior. Richie looked around taking in his surroundings. He sighed, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, "Nice place."

"Thanks. So are you gonna just stand there and look around?" Johanna asked, agitatedly. She wasn't too sure why she had invited the boy inside. But she knew for sure that him just standing and looking around made her very nervous. She wasn't very proud of her home, seeing as it was a lot less nicer than most people's.

"Ah, yes. Why're you so eager?" Richie's eyes flicked towards her. Igniting a spark inside her stomach that sent heat to her cheeks. "Or are you just dying to get me inside your room?" The boy asked, smirking at the red tint to the girl's cheeks. She just rolled her eyes, turning on her heels and walking into the kitchen. "No. I was going to reward you with some ice cream." She smiled to herself as Richie followed behind her.

"What, are we have a girls night?" Richie mocked, watching the petite girl run around the kitchen grabbing objects from cabinets. "Well, if you want, I can do your makeup. Oh! Can I straighten your hair!" Johanna turned to him smirking. She turned back around to grab a bowl, her fingers grazing the top shelf. She wasn't able to reach the bowl.

"I'd let you, but then I'd be a cuter girl than you." Richie paused, walking closer to the girl, creeping up behind her. By the time Johanna tried to turn around, it was too late. Richie had pressed her against the counter. He smirked down at her, picking up two bowls off the shelf. "But, then again, there isn't a soul cuter than you." He smiled, placing the te bowls on the counter. He rested his hands against the counter to either side of the blonde.

Richie stared down at Johanna, daggers piercing her skin. She felt him scanning every bit of her body, she felt she couldn't hide anything from the boy. Every wall she had built up to protect herself from outsiders crumbled with one glance from the curly headed boy. She knew that she shouldn't be in this position, but that didn't stop the butterflies going off in her stomach. "Richie--" She started.

"Can I kiss you now?" Richie asked, breathless. Johanna didn't even need to respond, Richie could feel it.

The boy pressed a slow kiss onto the girl's lips. Johanna's eyes fluttered shut, her arms wrapping her arms around Richie's neck, deepening the kiss. Richie's hands moved from the counter's edge and to Johanna's hips, pulling her closer. The girl felt herself slowly losing oxygen, but she wasn't willing to break away -- neither of them were.

But, nevertheless, they broke apart anyways. She looked up into his eyes, the chocolate brown staring back at her made her heart swim. She should be feeling this. Johanna was supposed to be staying clear of him. She had worked so hard to get rid of the hurt he caused her. But those eyes changed everything. "I'm sorry, Johanna."

"Shut up, Tozier." Johanna said, grabbing the boy's collar and pulling him closer.

☆  *     ☾☽    *  ☆
mabrie speaks!

hELLO !!!
what the fuck is up everyone !!
i have some shit news lol
so shedevil is on a temporary hiatus
because like
i'm swAMPED in e learning shit
and i wanna catch up ya know

i'm very very sorry
i love y'all so much
thank you for the reads and the votes
and the comments
they make me very happy :)
but i'll continue the story soon don't worry :)