- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

" i'm not with this romeo shit "

JOHANNA AND RICHIE
TAKE NAP

JOHANNA IVERS SLEPT PEACEFULLY IN HER BED, WARM BLANKETS SWARMED HER. She had finally fallen asleep last night after restlessly tossing and turning. She couldn't sleep because of how worried she had been. Mary had made it clear that if Johanna wanted to stay in Derry that she would need to bring up her grades, and stop getting in so much trouble at school.

Johanna had realized that she had missed her friends and family much more than she realized. The thoughts of losing them again tormented her as she tried to sleep. She had finally gotten some sleep at three am when she decided to run laps around the block, hoping that it would tire her out. She then gotten home and drank some chamomile tea. And finally, she was asleep.

But all that work was ruined with a few taps on Johanna's window.

Johanna groaned as she heard the loud hammers on her window. She opened her eyes slowly, not trying to ruin her sleepy mood. The bright light of the window stung her eyes. She whined before sitting up right, wrapping her blanket around her bare body.

As much as she would love to ignore whatever was tapping on the window, she was already awake, and she couldn't go back to sleep. She rolled her eyes and touched her feet to the floor. She stood up slowly, stretching her muscles as she walked to the window. She almost facepalmed when she saw who was at the window.

She pulled closed her curtains and quickly threw on some shorts and a baggy hoodie. She tore open her curtains, and flun the window open. There, Richie Tozier clung to the side of her house. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Johanna said in a hurried voice. Richie just smiled as he stared up at her. He always was a fan of her natural beauty. Her blue eyes always stood out with her glowing cheeks. All the foundation and concealer hides all her beauty.

"Well, if you let me in you can find out."

"No. I'm not with this Romeo shit."

"But Jogie-cakes, its freezing."

"You're such a whiny baby."

"Can you just let me in, Joe?"

Johanna turned to look behind her in her room. She really didn't want Richie falling off the side of the house and dying on her already guilty conscience. She turned back, rolling her eyes at the boy. "Fine, hurry up and be quiet. What are you even doing out there? Don't you have a house?" Johanna asked, backing up in her room to let the boy in.