- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

" paws off asshole! "

JOHANNA IVERS GETS
A BLAST FROM THE PAST

LIGHTS FLASHED AROUND THE FOUR GIRLS AS THEY DANCED LIKE NOBODY WAS WATCHING. Beverly, Wilma and Kathryn left a long time ago, leaving Johanna, and Norma to fend for themselves. So that left the girls holding onto each other dancing to the beat of I want you to want me by cheap trick.

Johanna Ivers was on her second drink, Wilma on her first. The girls were not light weights, but they decided to pace themselves. That was, until Johanna felt the familiar gross feeling of hands sneaking around her waist. She turned her head to see a scruffy faced man staring back at her. She grimaced.

She grabbed his hands and threw them off her. "Paws off ass hole."

"I'm just looking for fun. I guess you are too innocent for that? Can't handle that?" The man spoke his hot rotting breathe fanning across her face.

She pushed him away from her, her voice coming out calm, "Don't you underestimate my capabilities. I can handle it, but with you? Please. You look like you the stork dropped you and you hit every branch on the ugly tree on the way down." She frowned, turning to Beverly. "Yo, Beavs! I'll be back, I'm going to get a drink to get the taste of this slimy snake out my mouth." The girl nodded at her statement, staring daggers at the man. Johanna frowned, walking to the bar.

She sat at the bar, still fuming from the event from a few seconds ago. "Afternoon, love. Need another refill?" The bartender spoke.

"Uh-huh. You know it, George." she spoke with fondness. George and Johanna had grown close throughout the night, her keeping him company while the girls got to know each other. He smiled as he brought her another drink, noticing the harsh look on her face. "Who got your knickers in a twist?" He asked in a forgien accent. He had explained earlier that he had came from the united kingdom.

Johanna took a gulp of her drink, the liquid burning it's way down her throat. She smiled back at him, her face sarcastic look on her face making George chuckle. "You need to clean up your dance floor, there's some ass holes on it." She spoke with an eye roll.

"Is there someone you need me to deal with?" George spoke only a joking manner, cleaning a glass.

"Ah what're you gonna do, wipe them to death?" Johanna smiles, nodding to the rag he was holding. George looked unimpressed. "Don't underestimate the power of the rag, Johanna." He said in a stereotypical american accent as he whipped the rag around. Johanna laughed at the boy. That was, until an arm was slung around her shoulders. "I told you, asshole. I wouldn't fuck you even if my life depended on it." Johanna said with a harsh tone, not looking up to see who the unknown man was.