Many

A/N: So, for some reason I'm in the mood to write a 'horror' story. More like my attempt to make people scared. Will it fail? Probably. Also, I'll just say there might be blood. Also I apologize if they seem OOC.

When Bdubs found the mansion he had to drag Keralis there. It didn't look anything like the naturally generating Woodland Mansions. For one thing Bdubs had found it in the plains, not too far from Hermitville, not too far from Area 77 and Keralis's house, too.

The manor, or mansion, Bdubs couldn't tell the difference between them, was built out of stone bricks, strangely worn down from age with vines and cracked stones. Usually blocks didn't age, so that was kind of weird, and Bdubs didn't think that the owners would want to make the mansion --or manor,-- to be worn down. Plus, it would be kind of weird if one of the hermits somehow had them in stock.

The Area 77 people weren't responding so Bdubs couldn't ask them if they built the manor --Bdubs finally decided on that,-- and Keralis couldn't have done it, why would he want another base when his own base was only a short distance away?

Bdubs couldn't think of a reason why the other hermits would want another base as Hermitville was so close by. And he just came by here yesterday evening and he didn't see the manor and he knew that you just couldn't build a manor overnight so the only --very unlikely--, option was that it just appeared there during the night.

At this point Bdubs stopped thinking about that because he was hurting his own brain at this point.

He had already messaged Keralis to come so now he was just waiting.

He was currently tossing a block up in front of him and then catching it again, mindlessly.

For a few moments he didn't see the people climbing out of the hole.

"Hi!"

Bdubs jumped, startled.

In front of him were Ren, Impulse and someone with messy sandy hair and a red sweater, which he guessed was the newest hermit, Grian.

"Why are you in front of a manor all alone? Did you build it? It wasn't here before anyway, How'd you do it? Who are you waiting for? How'd you get mossy stone bricks?" Grian asked, rapidly firing questions.

"Woah, I didn't build it, I'm waiting for Keralis, and I don't know how they got mossy stone bricks and cracked stone bricks."

"So who built it?" Impulse asked.

"I don't know, that's why I called Keralis so we could look around," Bdubs told the hippies.

"I think raiding Area 77 for a second time can be put off, mysterious appearing buildings can't."

During the conversation Ren had wandered a bit away and was now doing...something. Bdubs wasn't so sure on what that something was.

The telltale sound of fireworks sounded and Keralis 'gracefully' landed.

By gracefully Bdubs means by landing and then the momentum launching Keralis face first into the manor's wall.

Very graceful.

Bdubs had to bite his lip to keep himself from laughing, noticing Grian and Impulse doing the same thing, Ren still doing whatever he was doing over there. Bdubs tried to prevent himself, but once he made eye contact with Grian it was all over.

After they had gotten over their giggles and Keralis had finally stopped rubbing his nose they got prepared to enter the manor.

"Hey, Ren, you coming?" Grian called out to Ren.