0 Seconds Without Incidents.

It was definitely a 'what the heck's going on?' Day in the Hermitcraft server.

There were a lot of things going on.

Doc was chasing Ren with a knife.

Keralis got trampled by a small army of hermits.

Bdubs got himself glitched again.

Xisuma had literally gotten stuck in a hole.

Impulse's ghost cannon was going off, causing the holes that Xisuma had fallen into.

The Salmon Ghost had left pickles all over the Shopping District, so if some hermits who hadn't fallen into the holes were tripping over pickles.

Poultry Man egged the Shopping District, leaving a nasty mix of eggs, pickles, explosions, and holes.

Someone set fire to Concorp,

Sahara was drowning in water,

and Idea was buried under rubble.

Fireworks were going off.

Cleverly hidden in shops were traps of such, Jevin getting caught in a net.

A tornado was going off in the Fantasy District.

Scar was looking for Jellie.

Blocks were levitating in both the Halloween and Christmas Districts.

It was thundering in clear weather— though, that could be because of the tornado.

Water was slowly starting to flood into floating bases on water, most noticeably's Jevin, as some parts of his base were protected, other's... not so much.

And in the middle of all of this, Jessassin had built a sign that read:

'0 seconds without incident'

And that's a wrap. I'm gonna do Hermitcember before I forget and lose my chance. Well, actually, it's not my chance, it's Eteri's.