Day 4

"You are thinking about the offer aren't you?" The person stated. I turned to meet her gaze and I am not surprised to see ate Aicee. I recognized her voice after she spoke. She smiled at me and said "You think you don't like him do you?".

I looked at her in awe and spoke

"Ayoko talaga sa kanya, hindi lang 'think' kundi ayaw ko talaga sa kanya." sabi ko. She thought she could play her mind games with me. She leaned against the rails of the bridge.

"Still the same old Ylzi I knew." She drank from the coffee cup she has and handed me another cup. I accepted the cup and held it tightly.

Pero how did she know about the offer? I looked at her and she did too.

"You're curious how I knew that huh?" She said as if she just read what's in my mind. She smiled and rubbed the sleeve of her jean jacket. I drank from my coffee cup then spat out the liquid I almost swallowed. I glared at her.

"You didn't told me it was whiskey!" I roared to her. Kaya pala hindi mainit ang cup, because that bitch pranked me by putting whiskey into the cup. I thought it was some sort of iced coffee.

"You planned this didn't you?" I told her and she was just smiling trying to suppress her laughter with my reaction. "You brought 2 cups meaning you would share it with someone. You know this is the place I go whenever I think about something or if I need a break. You knew about the proposal so you knew I'd be here. You sneak." sabi ko sa kanya saka siya dinuro sa huling sinabi ko. She burst out laughing.

"You are improving, anyway do please drink that whiskey it might help you think over the choice you would choose." She told me. " Yes all you said was true, and I bet you wanna hear something from me?" She teased me. "Continue." I commanded. " So ayon na nga guys" Panimula niya sa tonong mala-vlogger kuno. "Ayusin mo." I rudely said to her.

Bumuntonghininga naman siya "Fine, antagal mo kasing dumating. Around five pm ka na dumating eh halos three pm palang ata andun na si Coelth." She stopped for a while because she drank a little.

So that means hindi totoo ang sinabi niyang hindi naman talaga siya naghintay ng matagal dahil three pm palang andoon na siya habang five pm pa ang dismiss sa akin. Nag-cut kaya siya? I mean four-forty pm ang alam kong dismissal nila. She coughed a bit so she got my attention.

"If you are thinking na nag-cut ang isang yon well he didn't sadyang maaga lang nagpadismiss ang prof nila" She dismissed the question in my head. Hindi ako kumibo at hinayaan siyang magsalita.

"Nakita ko siyang mag-isa so nilapitan ko. I asked what is his order then he told me that he is waiting for someone and he shared his plan to me without mentioning your name of course. Kaya nga nagulat nalang ako nang nakita ko na ikaw pala ang hinihintay niya." She said

"Kung tutuusin nga bagay naman talaga kayo eh. Ang tagal na pala niyang nagpapansin sayo. Ikaw lang itong hindi marunong humarot kase ayaw mo maging marupok ule." Sabi niya sabay sindi sa yosi niya. I crinkled my nose as a sign of disapproval with the smoke.

"You know that, the cigarette you are taking right now could also take your life right?" I told her. "Oh, enough with the lectures and sermons Ylzi ayaw mo lang magmahal uli change topic ka pa 'wag mong dinadamay 'tong yosi ko dahil ngayon lang uli ako mag-smoke." Sabi nito sa akin

"Do you have a problem?" I asked her. I know that she had already quit smoking and she smokes sometimes whenever she is distressed.

"Yeah, I do. All of us have one." She casually said. "Hindi ko na kase alam kung dapat ko pa bang ipaglaban o bitawan nalang siya tutal matagal naman na siyang sumuko sa aming dalawa kaya nga siya humanap ng iba." She told me while I just silently listened.

"Masaya naman kami noon pero na-realize ko hindi pala sapat yung masaya lang kayo, kase kung puro saya lang? Ang dali niyong masira kase hindi nabubuo yung foundation niyo. Hindi nasusubok yung strength ng relationship niyo." She dropped her cigarette and stepped on it then drank from her cup.

"Wala eh sinukuan na 'ko. Alam mo 'yung pakiramdam na ikaw 'yung nagbigay ng perang pantaya pero yung napanalunan napunta sa kamay ng iba?" Huminga ito ng malalim saka ngumiti ng matamis ngunit pansin ang lungkot sa mga mata

"Why am I sharing my dramas to you? Eh ikaw nga itong hindi pa din ata nakakamove on from the past kaya ayaw mo siyang papasukin diyan sa puso mo." Tinignan ko siya saka tinaasan ng kilay.

"You should try seeing him maybe siya na pala talaga yung taong hindi ka iiwan." She told me.

"I have made up my mind." I said.