Joseph - Makeup

You were on your day off of work. Joseph who was your long time friend asked you to join him in the south since he was going to Mexico for yet another bizarre adventure.

You didn't live very far from the frontier so you accepted. Right now you were staying at a relatives house while they were abroad. Joseph told you he would come over, and so you waited for the guy.

Speaking of the devil you heard a violent knock on your door, scaring the living daylight out of you.

"Y/N open up!! It's me!"

You would recognize that booming voice anywhere. You rushed to open the door, smiling to yourself, and greeted him coolly, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh hey there big boy." you smoothly said "So you need me?"

Joseph played along a smirk present on his face and pushed you inside by your shoulders and closed the door behind him.

"Listen up woman, I have an amazing plan and only you can be my accomplice for this!"

You furrowed your brows, showing him your best 'wtf' look. That's Joseph for you, always coming out of nowhere with funny businesses. And always putting you into them too.

"Oh? What can I do for you then? Nothing weird, this time, I hope." you said, feeling a bit suspicious.

He smirked darkly and leaned in dangerously close to your face.

"Remember when you said you wanted to give me a makeover?"

Your eyes lit up.

"Oh my goooood" you exclaimed "It looks so good on you !!!"

Right now you were applying a nice shade of blush on Joseph's cheeks.

Turns out the guy needed to look like a sexy woman to bait some pervy guards at the millitary base entrance, and, let's face it, even with the best make up artist in the world it would have never worked.

The guy was 6 feet tall, built like a freaking wartank with a deep ass voice, his 'genius' plan was doomed before it even started.

But you still accepted to help him because there was no way you would pass on the golden opportunity of seeing Joseph Joestar crossdressing. No, it was too beautiful.

You didn't even bother making him look good, you just played with the make up, trying different shades and techniques, in fact you could get used to it. It was way too fun. He also asked you to put earrings and hair accessories on him.

What a great day you were having.

"Y/N add more. Who do you think I am?" he asked as the 'natural' look didn't seem to be enough for him.

"You're the boss." You dabbed your brush into the pan, taking some product.

"More!" You dabbed again, your eyes squinting at him. That was more than enough, what the hell was he even babbling about. Before you could bring the brush to his face, he yelled.

"MOOOORE !"

"DUDE STOP! THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH I CAN PUT ON A SINGLE BRUSH! SHUT UP!"

"BITCH, MY FACE, MY RULES. NOW PUT MORE OF THAT SHIT ON ME, WOMAN!"

You violently slammed the blush against the table and grabbed your lash curler, bringing it inches away from his eye menacingly.

"Lower your voice, Joestar, or I won't hesitate to use this." You threatened with a dark, quiet tone, and the man flinched, backing away from the scary-looking apparel.