Josuke - Phone Buddies

I was not expecting such a warm welcome from you guys. Thank you so much for your patience and still being here.

I hope all my beautiful muslim Stand Users out there had a nice Ramadan and Eid Mubarak 💕

I love you with all my person, you truly heal my heart , every single one of yous' 😌💙

-----

"Yare yare daze, I'll pay, don't bother."

Jotaro was in a generous mood as he decided he would pay for the meal he shared with his uncle and grandfather today. He took out his wallet and got up to pay for the order, but right as he opened it and got the cash out, a small picture fell from it.

Josuke noticed it but as he was about to call Jotaro out to tell him, he was already far gone to the cash register.

Josuke took the picture in his hands and decided it wouldn't hurt to take a sneak peek. Also, he wondered what kind of photo a man like Jotaro could have tucked so preciously in his wallet.

The picture showed two smiling girls. One little girl with her hair styled in twin buns and a cute dress with butterflies on it, and right next to her, a very pretty H/C H/L haired girl with beautiful E/C eyes that was holding the child close to her.

Josuke's eyes widened upon seeing the picture and was astonished at how pretty you were. Were you Jotaro's family?

Jotaro had never mentionned a teenage girl in his family. Josuke already knew about Jolyne and even though he had yet to see her in person, he figured she was the child in the picture.

But you? Who were you? He suddenly became so curious. Were all girls living in America this cute? He blushed at his own thoughts.

"What the hell are you drooling at?" Jotaro grumbled as he came back.

Josuke subconsciously wiped his mouth at the remark and got up, handing him back the picture.

Jotaro's expression shifted slightly and his brow furrowed as he didn't expect to have lost such an important photo.

"W-who is she?" Josuke stuttered as he pointed at the picture, now in the hands of its owner.

"That's my daughter Jolyne and my sister-in-law, Y/N."

"Y-your sister-in-law? How old is she? She's very pretty..." He mumbled the last part, quite embarrassed to ask Jotaro these intrusive questions.

Josuke rubbed the back of his head as he looked away, obviously flustered. Jotaro was quick to catch on what was going on in this hopeless romantic's mind.

"She's around your age, and yes she's single. Let's go now." The taller male huffed as he turned around to leave, Joseph already waiting outside.

Josuke gasped loudly, a deep blush adorning his face as he trotted close behind.

"Wha- I wasn't even gonna ask that!"

Ever since that day, Josuke couldn't stop thinking about Y/N, the girl never leaving his mind. He was so curious and infatuated with her, he really wanted to know more about the mysterious girl.

Even if he knew the distance separating them was a big obstacle, he couldn't help but find it even more intriguing.

Jotaro of course had quickly noticed how dreamy Josuke had become ever since he fell upon that picture and sighed at the teenager's helplessness.

"Here. Call her in the morning before 12 or at midnight if you're still awake."

Jotaro came in one day and slammed a piece of paper on the table in front of Josuke, making the boy jolt and forcing him out of his train of thoughts.