Suzie Q - Want

Not really lime but I guess it's kinda hot lol enjoy~
Also female reader, so if you don't like that, BEGONE!

------

Ceasar, Joseph and you were coming back from Hamon training. Lisa Lisa decided to train you when she saw that you used Hamon on a daily basis and thought it wouldn't hurt to teach you to fight with it as well and develop your technique.

As you all came home, Ceasar followed Lisa Lisa somewhere and you were left walking with Joseph. Suddenly, you were both greeted by a cute voice.

"Y/N! Jojo! How did it go?" Suzie Q approached you both, beaming at you.

"Aaah what a great sight you are Suzie Q~ All my stress is gone~" You said delighted as you ran to hug her tightly. She put her hand over your back in return.

"Haha eww you're all sweaty Y/N, go take a bath!" she jokingly said while still being serious about the bath. "I'll get it ready for you, okay?" she released you and you nodded.

You walked off, but when you turned around and glance back at her, you saw her talking and giggling with Joseph in the distance who was obviously hitting on her.

"Tch..." you clicked your tongue frustrated, and turned back towards the bathroom, stomping your feet on the floor in an angry pace.

You were in love with Suzie Q for a while now. Ever since you met her, all your vision of the world shifted as you felt you discovered something entirely new about yourself.

You loved everything about her, from her beautiful hair and eyes, to her sweet voice and delicious body. Her bubbly personality would always brighten your day and she was always so selfless and helping.
She was so understanding and attentive to you, for you she was way more than just a best friend.
You couldn't imagine your days without her smile.

But the problem was that Joseph Joestar obviously had a thing for her too. And it seemed like she was fond of the tall male as well. You couldn't really blame her, if you were honest with yourself. Joseph was a great guy, nice, funny, and hot too. Who wouldn't crush on him?

It was just so frustrating and painful to you that you had competition. And such a difficult one too, with an opponent like Joseph. You were good friends with the brunet and surely you didn't want to put rivalry between you and destroy your friendship over Suzie Q's love. Especially when you knew you stood no chance against the guy.

Even if you learned to use hamon and were amazing at fighting, you were a pacifist at heart. So fighting your own friend Joseph for someone who probably had no romantic feelings towards you whatsoever was hardly an option for you.

"Aaah..." You sighed heavily as you propped yourself into your hot bath, instantly relaxing your tense muscles.
You stared into the nothingness as your mind was racing, mostly with depressing thoughts.

Sometimes you felt helpless, and it did hurt a lot but you just couldn't shake your feelings off. You tried your best to not focus too much on it and accept your current relationship with the woman of your dreams. After all, being best friends was better than being nothing, right?

A sudden knock on the bathroom door startled you out of your thoughts.

"Y/N?" Called a soft voice. "I brought you some towels, can I come in?"

"S-sure..." you quietly replied to the girl who clouded your mind everyday.

She carefully opened the door and entered. You shied away from her and turned your head to hide your blush, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"I can't believe I forgot the towels, silly me!" She giggled cutely at her own mistake. "Here, I put them on the counter for you. See you later Y/N!" She then left you to your privacy and you stayed silent the whole time.