Bucciarati - Kitten

Thank you so much for all your funny and sweet comments, they make my heart go ora ora. I love spending hours reading them 😌

------

It was late in the evening and you were currently sneaking inside the headquarters of Passione with a long coat covering you.

Bruno had sent you on a solo mission and you were out all day. When you came back, it was already very late, you had taken more time than intended to get back to the hideout and most of the gang members were already fast asleep.

You slowly unlocked the door and snuck in as quietly as you could to not disturb the guys and most of all, to not bring attention to the little secret you were currently hiding.

You hugged your long coat close to you as you closed the door carefully, but the moment you were about to turn around and bolt to your room, you were startled by Bruno switching on the light of the entryway.

You gasped loudly and jumped as you whipped your head around. "Y-you scared me Bruno..."

He only crossed his arms against his chest and looked down at you, a stern look on his face.

"Do you know what time it is, young lady?"

Your lips shook slightly as you were trying to find the right words. "I-I... Um... It's- uh... How do I say it..."

"I don't remember sending you to Bamako for this mission. Why. Are. You. This. Late?" He spoke softly but with such a demanding tone it made you even more nervous. You hated making Bruno angry.

"Uhhhh.... You see, I was... When I was coming back.... I had to take a weird path, there was some constructions on the road, and then the cops blocked the main street and also this drunk guy seemed to follow me? Weird. So I panicked but then this Egyptian man came in and did some weird tricks with fire and it was really cool!"

You blurted random things that didn't make any sense to try and make him let you off the hook, but of course, he wasn't buying any of it.

Tired of your bullshit and knowing you would ramble weird things again, he dropped the question and instead pointed at your jacket, his other hand resting on his hip.

"What's with the long coat? It's not even that cold and I'm pretty sure you didn't bring it with you when you left."

Suddenly, a small meow was heard startling both you and Bruno and you tensed up, trying to cover it as best as you could.

"DRUGS!!!! I'm doing drugs!" You blurted out the first excuse that came to your stupid mind and you wanted to slap yourself the moment you said it.

You turned slightly to the side as the little animal moved under your coat and you struggled to hide it from your Capo who was raising a questioning eyebrow at you, almost amused.

"Drugs huh?" he fought back a smirk. "Yeah, that makes absolute sense to bring back drugs here in Passione, and admitting it to me of all people." He pressed on as he watched you squirm.

You struggled even more as another meow came out of your incriminating trench coat and you panicked.

"W-well, it was nice but I'm super tired, I'll see you in the morning, bye Bruno, buona notte-" As you tried to slip past him and run to your room, The tall male quickly grabbed your shoulder and stopped you in your tracks.

"Open the jacket, Y/N."

"N-no, I'm cold..." you shakily argued, not daring looking at him.

"Don't force me to lick your face, Y/N, you know I hate the taste of liars." He spat out with disgust and you gulped, slowly turning around and looking down.