Jolyne - Edge

Female reader cause let's face it, we're all gay for Jolyne lol

-----

You were just chilling at home with Jolyne at her house. She invited you to sleep over tonight and how could you deny such an invitation? A girls' night with Jojo? Just the two of you? Hell yeah!

You were both having a great time, talking about nothing and everything. Even if you didn't do anything interesting, as long as you were together, it was a good time.

At one point in the evening, you both decided to get changed into your pajamas to get more comfy for the rest of the night.

Jolyne was seated on her bed and she let you change. She didn't put much thought into it when you suggested to change in her room as it wasn't anything to fret about, just normal girl stuff, right?

But when you started to undress, she suddenly couldn't take her eyes off of you. She didn't really know why. It was like you had cast a spell on her. She knew she shouldn't be staring at your body like that and respect your privacy, but at the moment she was witnessing something very unexpected and rather pleasing to the eye.

You slowly removed your shirt and for some reason, just watching the skin of your back and the outlines of your bra made Jolyne feel some type of way. Weird, but good at the same time.

Were you always hiding such a delicate waist underneath your clothes? And your skin looked so smooth, and those curves though? Damn. She just wanted to put her hands on it, just to see if it felt as good as it looked.

Jolyne felt like it was a shame you had to cover your beautiful body on a daily basis, she suddenly wished you would always be shirtless in front of her.

But then you slid your shirt over your head and removed it completely and Oh nooo!
With your hair flowing back down and your arms stretching like that, she started to feel something tingly and warm at the pit of her stomach.

'Fuuuuuck' she thought anxious with a heavy blush rising to her face. 'Get your shit together Jolyne!! DON'T. BE. HORNY. NOW!'

She put a hand over her mouth to prevent her jaw from dropping to the floor. She glanced at you again and you were folding your shirt slowly. Standing there, beautiful and effortlessly sexy even from the back.

She was picturing herself and you in untold situations by watching your subtle movements.
If it wasn't for your innocence' sake, she would just snatch your hips and do very bad things to you right here and there.

'No, no, gotta protect this smol bean, stop having pervy thoughts! Calm. Your. Tits.' She thought to herself, hoping it would help.

Jolyne harshly rubbed her face and head, trying to erase the sinful thoughts out of it. You were driving her so crazy it almost hurt.

You slightly turned your head to the side, looking all carefree and innocent, totally unaware of the chaos that was happening behind you on the bed. Jolyne upon noticing this, immediately played it cool and said.

"Damn girl! You look fiiiine" she wolf whistled at you.

"Aah!" you blushed "Stop it, you're just saying that~" you smiled flustered, putting your shirt slightly over your front in shame.

'Oh my god she's the cutest when she's shy!' Jolyne tried to keep on a straight face but her heart was melting inside her chest. She fell for you more and more each second.

On your part, you thought that Jolyne had such an upbringing energy around you, it felt flattering to be complimented by such a beautiful girl as her.