21

Jens.

October 17th, 1934 (4 years, 1 month, 23 days ago)

He had Roland pinned down to the bed in one of the upstairs bedrooms, body pressed up against his as he pushed his tongue into his mouth. Roland was a mess already, grinding up against him and moaning desperately, knowing Jens was likely to tease him for a while longer before he fucked him.

"So pretty," Jens whispered as he moved away from his lips, trailing kisses down his neck and down to his shoulders and collarbones, sucking hickeys into his fair skin. "You're so pretty, my darling." He loved to watch the way Roland's cheeks flushed pink as he touched him softly, when he talked to him. He was being nice right now but he knew Roland's reaction was even better when he was mean to him. Jens stood up off the bed and let go of his boyfriend, taking the time to slowly unbutton his shirt and slip it off his shoulders, not that it had been hiding much anyway with how far he always had his shirts unbuttoned.

He was going to return to the bed once he was shirtless but then he heard something next door and with a grin on his lips he rushed over and pressed his ear to the wall.

"Jens?" Roland mumbled, sitting up and tilting his head as he watched him. "What are you doing? Come back," he whined, holding his hand out.

Jens held his finger to his lips to shush him, still listening to whatever was going on in the other room. He then beckoned him over, a smirk on his lips.

Roland sighed and trudged over.
"What is it?"

"Someone's in our spare bedroom," Jens grinned. "I can't work out who though. Did you see who came upstairs?"

"No, they probably came up after we did. And why does it matter, Jens? Come back to the bed," he whispered, his hand trailing down Jens' bare back and under the waistband of his pants.

A quiet breathy moan escaped Jens' lips and he turned his head to capture Roland's lips in a kiss, but then he heard more moaning, loud, coming from next door, followed by a name.

"It's Peter!" Jens gasped, pulling away from Roland and grinning. "Oh my god, I would not of guessed that! He always seems so reserved in class. And yet here he is, having sex with his pretty boyfriend in our spare bedroom at our party!"

"Why does it matter? Stop thinking about them and pay attention to me. You can't touch me like that and then leave me like this," Roland whined against his ear, his hands all over him as he just tried to get Jens to pay attention to him.

"Of course, baby," Jens grinned, quickly spinning Roland around and slamming him against the wall so his cheek was pressed up against it. He leant in close so his breath tickled Roland's ear. "I don't care if the rest of the house hears us, I want to fuck you until you're screaming my name. Is that what you want?"

"I thought you'd never ask,"

Jens finished buttoning his shirt and opened the door to the bedroom, checking to see if Roland was still there behind him. He gripped his hand tightly in his as they walked down the stairs to rejoin the party which was still in full swing. These parties made him so happy, because they reminded him of his father's stories of Germany's golden years.

He'd known since he was a teenager that his father was gay and he was fairly sure so did his mother. He knew they weren't in love and their marriage was formed out of fear rather than genuine commitment to each other. He knew he'd been an accident, that his father didn't want a child he'd have to raise with a woman. They were friends, but nothing more than that, and friends don't have children with each other on purpose.