[9]

[Sorry I haven't uploaded lately but here's the chapter I promised. Btw I changed Maddie's hair so instead of short it'll be long. Enjoy!]

Her hand slid up my thigh, our lips parted for air. Her other hand ran through my long blue hair.

Our heavy breath filled the silent room. She looked at me eyes full of lust.

She attacked my lips again but this time with more passion and rough.

"Maddie?" Someone shook me awake.

I gasped and sat up abruptly. I groaned and covered my face with my pale hands.

"What's wrong?" I peeked through my hands and came in contact with blue eyes.

"Just a dream" I chuckled nervously.

I felt my face go warm.

"You sure?" She asked pulling my hands off my face.

"Yup!" I nodded smiling widely.

"Okay, anyways I have to go. Finneas texted me saying I have to go back home. So I'll see you later maybe" She smiled while her eyes sparkled.

"Aw.." I pouted crossing my arms on my chest, acting like a kid.

She chuckled and gently patted my head and she did something I didn't expect.

Her soft lips came in contact with my forehead. The peck lasted for a second before she immediately pulled away and apologized.

"It's fine" I smiled waving it off like it was nothing when in reality I was screaming inside as my heart skipped a beat.

She apologized one more time before leaving whilst waving goodbye.

A blush adorned my face and I laid back down on the couch, covering my face with a pillow while screaming into it.

[Texting in snapchat]

sister🤪: YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU THAT YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH THE BILLIE FREAKING EILISH!?

mads.blue💙: wut?

sister🤪: have you not seen her post?

mads.blue💙: no...

sister🤪:

[A/N: the location is bothering me ugh

[A/N: the location is bothering me ugh. (Made from a website generator thing) ]

mads.blue💙: holy-

mads.blue💙: omg

mads.blue💙: I-

mads.blue💙: When did she take that photo!?

sister🤪: 12 hours ago

mads.blue💙: NO!

mads.blue💙: I mean when I was hanging out with her.

sister🤪: so you are friends!

mads.blue💙: yea...

sister🤪: OMG!

sister🤪: MY LIL SIS IS FRIENDS WITH A CELEB AAH

mads.blue💙: pls calm down..

sister🤪: oh ok :/

sister🤪: now that I think of it you guys would look so cute together

sister🤪: omg

sister🤪: #bildie #malie #bids  #blads

sister🤪: :0

sister🤪: #blads

mads.blue💙: I-

mads.blue💙: wth

sister🤪: y'all are my otp #blads

mads.blue💙: oml

I sighed and looked around the living room in search of something to do.

I would usually go shopping when I'm bored but I'm not in the mood.

Ugh!

I could go to my local cafe but I also don't feel like dealing with my sister since she works there.

:0

The dog park!

Omg! So many cute dogs will be there! Omg. Omg. Omg.

Bitch, I'm going. I don't care what people think all I care about is petting cute fluffy doggos.

I abruptly sat up from the couch and ran to my room as quickly as possible.

I looked through my closet for a outfit, while throwing the clothing I don't wanna wear behind me causing me to make a mess that I will probably never pick up.

Deciding on wearing a black tank top and black ripped jeans with a handcuff on it and chains just for the aesthetic and red converses.

I walked towards my bathroom and did my business (the usual taking a shower etc.)

[Time skip cause this is boring]

I panted, bending over putting my hands on my knees.

One thing you should never do is running a freaking mile.

It's so fucking tiring.

[I had no ideas on the next setting so the first thing that popped up in my head was a dog park. I mean, who doesn't love dogs?]