[17]

"Prove it" Sydney smirked causing my eyes to widen.

"Do what I did to her in freshman year. Kiss her, fuck her" Sydney said her smirk widened.

"I'm sorry but I'm not like you. I'm not someone who would just go and play with someone's feelings so if you'll excuse us" Billie grabbed my hand and we left the bathroom.

"Billie, I could've handle that all by myself you know." I said my eyes glued to the ground.

"If I didn't then she probably would've rape you" She said her grip on my hand tightened.

"From now on I'm going to stay by your side at all times" Billie said glancing at me before looking for the others.

☆☆☆

"Where the hell have y'all been!?" Jeremy yelled at us getting up from his seat.

"The bathroom" I plainly said sitting down next to Parker as Billie sat down next to me.

"Mhm" Billie hummed nodding.

"Sure.." Jeremy said with uncertainty.

☆☆☆

"Truth or Dare" Parker said lazily.

Currently we're at my apartment playing truth or dare to pass time and till the pizza comes (I know we just ate 8 hrs ago but it's like 4 am and we're hungry.)

"Truth" I said cause dares are for cowards.

"Out of everyone in the group who would you date and why?" She smirked already knowing the answer.

"Billie because I..." I gulped and glanced at Billie only to see a blush on her cheeks.

"I love her.." I blushed and looked at the ground.

"YOU FINALLY SAID IT" Seo-jun fanboyed.

"But I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way" I nervously laughed.

"The fuck do you mean" Billie said raising an eyebrow.

"If I didn't like you then why did I kiss you while watching Frozen two" Billie said resting her palm on her cheek.

"So, you like her back?" Carolyn said confused.

"No" Billie said causing my heart to sink