[13]

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!?" I yelled in frustration.

"We're only going to the movies and maybe get some dinner after" Seo-Jun sighed.

"Should I wear this with this?" I asked showing him a unmatched outfit.

"Oh no, honey" He said with disapproving face.

"Let me pick an outfit for you" He said getting up from my bed.

I sighed and sat down on my bed.

After awhile he picked a rainbow long sleeved crop top with high waisted dark blue jeans with a chain and a belt along with yellow converses.

"I need you to pick out my outfits a lot more" I laughed.

"I think it'll suit your new hair color" He said putting the outfit on the bed.

After the call with Billie I asked him to help me dye my hair and he did.

"Now go on. Take a shower" He ushered me putting the clothes in my hands and pushed me out of my room.

I entered the bathroom and you know stripped from my previous clothing and took a shower.

After finishing I changed into the clothing Seo-Jun picked and I gotta say.

I look cute.

"See-Jun!" I yelled his name, leaving the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He yelled back from the room.

"How do I look?" I asked entering my room, spinning around.

"Yes, queen. You look gorgeous!" He said chuckling.

"Now it's your turn!" I said happily clapping my hands.

"What do you mean?" He asked tilting his head.

"Are you sure you're gonna go in that?" I asked looking him up and down.

He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a oversized white shirt that I think belongs to Jeremy.

"You don't have any guy clothes though" He said.

"You could wear my clothes. We're both the same size" I said smiling.

"What if people look at me weirdly" He said fidgeting with his fingers.

"If they do I will beat them to a pulp" I said raising my fists in a fighting stance.

"Alright I'll wear your clothing" He chuckled.

He got up from his seating position and towards the closet looking for a outfit.

"How about this?" He asked holding up a button-down long sleeve grey shirt and a white t-shirt with a pocket on the right of it along with a pair of denim jeans and white Nike shoes with long white socks.

"Yass" I said clapping my hands excitedly.

"Now go take a shower!!!" I pushed him out the door as he laughed.

It took awhile for him to leave the frickin bathroom.

"FINALLY" I yelled when he came in the room.

"Oh my god! You look so cute!" I said running up to him and pinching his cheeks.

"Thank you" He blushed.

"Okay. Now your hair" He said making me sit down on my desk chair.

He started putting my hair in loose french braids leaving a few tiny strands out in front of my face.

"Lipstick?" He said to him self looking at me.

"Do you have any sheer red lipstick?" He asked.

"Yeah it's in my makeup bag" I said.

He opened the bag and got out the lipstick gently putting some on my lips.

"You're still missing something" He said

"Glasses!" He snapped his fingers and grabbed one of my non-perspective big glasses.

"Put them on" He said handing them over to me.

I did and not gonna lie I look so fricken cute with them on!

"Yes, Billie is so gonna fall head over heels for you!" He giggles.

Suddenly a honk was heard outside.

"He's here!" Seo-Jun's eyes started to sparkle.