[15]

Do I have a chance?

I might actually. Maybe 50/50.

But her fans. What will they say. Will they hate me?

Ugh snap out of it, Maddie!

"Yo, you okay?" Someone asked putting there hand on my shoulder.

"Ah, Billie! Yeah I'm okay!" I grinned.

Should I tell her? No. I shouldn't not right now anyways.

"Oh! Remember Carolyn?" I asked her dragging her over to Parker and Carolyn.

"Heck yeah! What's up, Carolyn!" Billie greeted.

"Hey! The movies about to start!" Jeremy yelled holding Seo-jun's hand.

"Alright wait for us there!" I yelled back running to get some popcorn and soda for Billie and I.

"You guys coming?" I asked holding the popcorn with one hand while holding two drinks on the other.

"Let me help you" Billie said grabbing the popcorn.

"Thanks" I blushed.

I should tell her...

"Hey um Billie—" I began.

"Let's go!" Carolyn said eagerly.

I nodded and followed behind them.

"What were you gonna say?" She whispered as we entered the theatre and sat down next to Jeremy and Seo-jun.

"I'll tell you later" I smiled and grabbed a popcorn.

We sat silently eating popcorn and drinking soda while watching the movie.

In the middle of the movie I reached over to grab some popcorn but jolted when I felt a hand.

I looked over and saw my hand on top of Billie's hand that was resting on the chair handle thing (don't know what it's called.)

But to my surprise she turned her hand and intertwined our fingers. My head snapped towards her and she gave me one of the sweetest and warmest smile I have ever seen.

I blushed and subconsciously leaned closer to her as she did the same.

Our lips brushed against each other's and that's when sparks flew.

Her lips closed the gap. I kissed back and our lips moved in sync.

"Wow.." I said as she pulled away.

"I'm sorry" She blushed as her grip on my hand tightened.

"It's okay" I laughed giving squeezing her hand back reassuringly.

We continued watching the movie occasionally making eye contact and looking away embarrassed.

"Holy shit! Y'all kissed!" Seo- jun whispered in my ear his eyes glued on the movie.

"I know!" I whispered back happily.

When the movie we decided on going to a restaurant besides the beach that Seo-jun and I have been wanting to go to in ages.