[11]

"Woah! Its huge!" I said staring up at the building she works at.

"I've never noticed this building before" I pointed out looking at her.

"Have you've been in this part of the city?" She asked starting to walk somewhere else.

"Yes but I only come here to the dog park and to buy decorations from this one place I forgot the name of" I said walking along her side.

"I could show you around" She said with a small smile.

"Yes! I get to hang out with you more!" I happily said.

"Also, do you know where I can get hair dye? I wanna dye my hair" I asked her.

"Yeah, there's this store I usually go to to get hair dye. We can go there" She suggested.

"Do they allow pets?" I asked looking down at Atka.

"Yes" She said as we took a turn and entered a store.

"What color are you gonna dye your hair?" She asked grabbing a strand of my blue hair.

"I was thinking maybe we could match" I said with excitement.

"What do you mean?" She asked as we walked in the hair products aisle.

"I mean that I could dye my hair to look like yours" I said grabbing a jet black hair dye.

"Oh.." Her face turned a light shade of pink but it quickly went away.

"Y-yeah if you want"

Omg! I made her stutter! Ajdjnsnxnendns!

"Awesome!" I said and skipped towards the cashier.

"Oh! We could match all the time!" I said excitedly.

"What?" She said confused on what I was saying.

"Everytime you dye your hair I could dye it the same color!" I suggested.

"I.. I mean.. If you want.." She said flustered.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and gave the money to the cashier as she gave me my change and receipt.

"Also, can I get your number?" I asked blushing.

She nodded and handed me her unlocked phone.

I typed in my phone number and saved it in her contacts (also changed my contact name to maddie💋 cause why not.)

She blushed but called my number to make sure it wasn't fake. My phone started ringing and she took that as a sign that it wasn't a different number.

"We should hang out again some time" I said grinning at her.

"Yeah, we should" She smiled agreeing with me.

"Anyways, I have to go" She said frowning slightly.

"Noooo" I whined as we exited the store.

"I would love to hang out more but sadly I have to go" She said with an apologetic smile.

"Can you call me or text me when you get home?" I asked her.

"I will" She chuckled.

"Good" I grinned and kneeled down to pet Atka.

"I'll see you next time" I said to Atka causing him to whimper and got closer to me as a way to say 'don't go.'

"Sorry bud but your gorgeous owner has to go" I said glancing at Parker only to see her a flustered mess.

"Bye bye" I waved as she started walking away.

She turned slightly and waved with a small smile.

I think my heart skipped a beat.