[16]

"WOAH! ITS SO PRETTY!" I said excitedly spinning around.

The restaurant was beside the beach. It might seem fancy but it's a casual restaurant with fairy lights and seashells to fit the aesthetic.

"Come on let's go!" I grabbed Billie's hand and dragged her inside.

"Hey wait up!" Jeremy yelled behind us.

I laughed and ran into the restaurant, Billie and I panting as we plopped down on one of the booths.

"Do you think we could be a thing?" I muttered in an inaudible tone.

"Huh?" Billie said confused.

"Oh! Nothing!" I laughed it off.

God damn it, Maddie!!!!

"Imma go to the bathroom" I excused myself and headed to the bathroom.

What's up with you, Maddie!?

How could you ask such a thing!? You weren't like this before! Why now.

I turned on the sink and washed my face a couple of times and stared back at my reflection.

Only to see Sydney.

"Sydney!?" I yelled surprised and turned around.

"Long time no see, babe" She said putting both hands on either side of the sink so I couldn't leave.

"Do you remember this?" She asked confusing me.

"Remember what?" I asked.

"In freshman year we were in the bathroom like this all alone." She started.

"You were splashing water on your face and I came out from the stalls. You turned around and your eyes were glued to the ground" She said leaning closer towards me.

"I walked towards you and pinned you like this and that's where you spilled your feelings for me. I kissed you and you kissed back. We ended up missing out on first and second period because of how much fun we were having" She got inched more closer to the point I could feel her breath on my face.

"Now, am I allowed to kiss you?" She asked her lips brushed against mine.

"No" A familiar voice said pulling Sydney off me.

"Its you again!" Sydney yelled glaring at Billie.

"What exactly are you to her!?" She asked her fists clenched.

"I'm her girlfriend" Billie smirked and wrapped her arm around my waist.