Chapter Six - Think About Us

Jade's POV

**Time skipped to Monday, it was Friday when Leigh arrived :D**
**btw i just kinda gave up on trying to come up w titles myself, i'm just- gonna occasionally or mostly use lm song names**

The weekend had been uneventful, though I loved every moment I spent with Leigh-Anne. My stomach would get butterflies whenever she smiled at me, I sighed. I sat on my bed, leaning against the headboard. My fingers fiddled with the edge of the pages of the book I was reading. It was a very romantic book, like those smut novels old women read. I liked these books, I mean who wouldn't? Though occasionally I'd go on my phone and look at different novels, the cliché but really cute ones. Such as: when the girl is the most popular and the shy, anti social girl that disappears into the shadows has a crush on the popular girl. Or bad girl in a gang gets involved with the good girl who she isn't suppose to be with. They're really, really cliché but I didn't really have the hours in my day to be picky. I liked to imagine I was one of those girls, been kissed, told how much someone loved me.. I had that, then..

"You went to her!?" I yelled, my heart shattering. "Yes! It was for the best of us." She said, grabbing onto my arms with a soft grip. I yanked my arms away, tears streaming down my face. "She said she co-" "My mother says alot of shit that she doesn't mean! And now we're both in danger." I shot back. Her gaze started to glisten with tears, she started to shake. "I... I'm sorry, Jade." "'Sorry' won't help anything." I flared. I knew I didn't mean any of this, but we didn't have time. I turned away from her, wiping my tears away. I heard my dormitory door burst open, fear trickled down my spine as I turned to see my mother with some men dressed in white. "Mom-" I started, but I hit the ground, my vision blurring as I heard another thump. I felt hands on my thighs as I was dragged towards the entrance. I blinked a few times, my vision clearing briefly to see Alyssa-

My door bursted open, I glanced up, tilting my head at the person standing at the entrance. "Leigh-Anne? What can I do for you?" I asked. I was confused at her sudden change in her face expression when she saw me. "Why are you crying, Jade?" She asked in a soft tone, walking up to me slowly. I flicked my hand, the door closing. I touched my left cheek gently with my hand, sighing when I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I blinked them away, biting my lower lip. It hadn't healed much since I had busted it, so I was careful not to chew it. Leigh-Anne sat on my bed, looking at me as she gently wiped my tears away with her thumb.

My heart fluttered in my chest as I glanced up at her, then shook my head. "It's-It's nothing." I murmured, trying to regain my normal cold behavior. I realized I had broke it, one of the rare times it broke. I started to shake as I choked back a sob. Leigh-Anne looked at me, then came up next to me, hugging me. "It's okay, bebe... you don't have to tell me.." She said in a soft and soothing tone. I choked back another sob, tears streaming down my cheeks. I laid down, setting my face on her lap. She looked down at me, moving some of the hair that was in my face away. I sighed softly, shaking. I buried my face in her lap. She jumped a little, though I didn't bother to move. Leigh was wearing leggings along with a tight crop top. I glanced at her, no longer crying.

She was staring at me with wide eyes, I grinned a little bit. I kissed her thigh softly, then sat up, looking at her. Leigh looked at me with a soft smile on her face, she brushed some hair from my face. "Do you feel better?" Leigh asked, "Yes. Thank you, Leigh." I murmured. The door to my dormitory bursted open suddenly. I turned to glare at one of the brunette's that I had pinned to the wall. "What do you need?" I snapped. She gave me an evil grin, then said: "Nothing. Your mother wanted me to tell you both to come to her office. Now." She said then walked out, slamming the door behind her. My mother wanted Leigh and myself? I'll risk waiting for her to call me since her temper had been bad this week, especially with some students spray painting the walls.

I looked at Leigh, shrugging. "We can stay here, it won't bother her much to call me." I said. She gave me a worried look, then nodded.

We had sat in my bed and read, I had given Leigh-Anne a book to read, not really caring that they were smut novels. She had her eyes glued onto the pages, reading intently. I tapped her arm, she jumped, holding the book to her chest. I looked at her with raised eyebrows, glancing at the book then back at her. "Gimme the book," I said, reaching for it. I wanted to see what part she was at in the book because of the way she was acting. Leigh hesitated for a moment, then obeyed, handing me the book. I opened it up to were she had stopped reading, my eyes widening at what the book said, starting to read from the very beginning:

"She kissed him roughly, slipping her tongue into hi-"

I turned over the corner at the top of the page so Leigh-Anne could continue if she wanted to, then slammed the book shut. "Shit uh- I'm sorry." I apologized, my face feeling like a tomato. Leigh was staring at her hands, she shrugged. "I don't mind it." She blurted out. I was about to say something, but my phone rang. I leaned over to my night stand, looking at the caller. It was my mother, no surprise. I was tempted to hang up but I didn't want to push my luck. "Who's that?" Leigh asked me, "Shhh," I murmured as I picked it up. "Yes Principal?" I asked, then sat up slowly as my mother cleared her throat. "Since you haven't come up, I might as well inform you through the phone since I don't have the patience to deal with you," She paused, I stayed quiet. "Leigh-Anne is going to move into your dormitory since the girls you pinned up against the wall want to move out and Leigh-Anne is all by herself in her dormitory." She said coldly into the phone and I froze.