(A Restoration Project.)

("I'm trying to make an effort of completely restoring "The Years With You" to the fullest. While it might not be entirely the same, I hope to inspire the same feeling of awe and the emotional investments that I felt when I was intrigued to read this story for the first time. 

It was fairly famous among the  community and was probably Author's -P-'s biggest and best work to date. Of course, I would need -P-'s permission to do so, but seeing as he went dark for almost two years now, I'd like reach a general consensus among the community on whether not I should restore this story. 

Would you like to know what the actual 42 story chapters behind the one you're currently able to view in -P-'s 5 chapters long story of the same title? Reading them in an actual story form, instead of just reading them by their source materials?")

("The original 'The Years With You' story had a fairly impressive 82.7k Reads, 2.09k Votes, 1543 Comments and 42 Parts in total for its stats. That's an average of about 1969 reads, 50 votes and 37 comments, per chapter.")

("This story has mature contents and elements, this fictional world is crudeness hidden in pretentious gentility, after all.")