Chapter 2

I looked at the girl I met earlier today as she talked she was very pretty. "So what's going on here?" I asked. "Oh you know, just having a small chat with my new friend". Kiki said. "New friend? No." The pretty girl said.I gave them a look. "Okay fine.She is not my friend. In fact I don't even like her."Kiki admits. Wow ouch. "I don't care. I wasn't born to be liked." She said. I chuckled looking at her red face. She noticed me staring at her. "What?" She asked. "What's your name?" I ask. She smiles as Kiki grits her teeth. Why though? "Laura." She answered. I smile. "Kiki,behave yourself. And no I am not dating anyone. Ross Lynch is single!!" I call out to everyone. The girls start to squeal while Kiki fumed. I smirked. "Well I'll see you around." I say. She smiles and nods at me. I then walked away. From the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I seen someone get slapped. Girls.

I sat in the back of the class and stared into space as the teacher blabbed about something. About 15 minutes into class she noticed I was bored and not into the lesson.She called on me. I snapped back to reality while staring at her. "Ross!!?" She shouted. "Yes?" I ask. "Are you going to work with your partner now or are you just going to stare into space?!" She asked a bit mad. I smiled cheekily. "Uh...the first one." I say. "Great.She's over there." She said. I rolled my eyes and got up walking to the seat next to my supposedly partner. "Hey." I say and sit down next to her. "Hi." She said. I looked at her. "Laura?" I say. She looks at me and smiles. "Hi. I didn't know you were in this class." She said. "I am". I say and chuckle. "Anyway what are we doing?" I ask her. "Were creating a fake twitter page for characters in the story." She said. "Um...how do we do that?" I ask. "I guess we just have fun and make random tweets but use their name." She explained. "When is it due?" I ask. "Next Tuesday. It's also homework. Do you wanna work on it over the weekend?" She asked. I nod. "Sure. My place or yours?" I ask. "Yours.I don't want my mom getting the wrong idea."She giggled. I was dumbfounded on her cuteness. "My mom is bearly here on the weekends so it'll just be us." I say. She chuckles. "Okay cool." She laughed. I smiled. "Alright everyone. Please have fun with it and also take it serious. Also make it just like you would do it on twitter. I know all of you like it." She laughed. We joined her. It was kind of true. But then again, its school work. I wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to her. "I'll call you then?" She asked. "Yes. We'll make a schedule together." I say. She smiles. "Sure." She said. Just then the bell rang for next class. "See ya." I say and dash out. "Bye." I heard her say. I stopped by my locker and got my gym clothes. I changed my sneakers and then quickly made my way to the locker room. I made it just in time to. I changed and then went to the gym. "Today were doing 6 sets. Now go." He said and blew the whistle. Here we go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash★★★★♥★♥★♥★★♥♥★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★♥★