Chapter 6

3 months later and I paced around my newly secured room. How much more security do I need in this life? First I sneak off to my girlfriend just for an hour and I'm the bad guy. What is it with our parents!? Do they not want us to be happy now!? I love Laura if  I have to break everything that comes my way, then I'll do it. First I need show my mom who's boss in my relationship. Then I will be with Laura forever and always.

"Ross?" She knocked on my door. "Yes mom?" I asked biting my tongue. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yes. I'm perfectly fine mom. Thank you." I said sarcastically. "What is with the attitude?" She asked. I sat up from my bed. "Oh you know…Not allowing me to see my girlfriend! I love her! She's the best thing that has ever happened to me! Do you not want me to be happy!?" I asked as my rage started to build up. "What!? Of course I want you to be happy but it won't be with her!!" She said now mad. "Why not!? " I ask. "Because she'll screw you over!!" She said. "Don't ever talk about her like that!!!" I shout. "Give me a good reason to not!" She said. "She makes me happy and lately she's the only thing that makes me happy!!!!" I shouted and started walking away. "Where do you think your going this late?" She asked. I looked at her. "Out." I say and dash out before she can say anything else.

It started to rain. I ran to find shelter. I found shelter in the arch of a building. I then seen a girl running. I looked closely. Laura!? "Laur!" I called out. She turned around. "Laura!!" I say and run to her. She ran to me. I embraced her. She was soaking wet. I brought her in the arch with me. "Are you okay?" I asked as I moved the hair out of her face. She just held me tightly and tried to catch her breath. "Let's go somewhere tonight." She breathes out. "Why are you out here?" I ask. "I was coming to see you. I didn't want to be with my mom. How about you?" She asked. "I came to get away from my mom. I just happen to find you somehow." I chuckle. The rain started pouring harder. She leaned closer shivering. I embraced her. "Let's get you warmed up." I say and looked around for a hotel or something. I looked at the door way of the building we were standing at. It was a hotel. I took her hand brought her in. We got there and I pulled out my wallet. "Just a stay for tonight." I say. The lady smiles as looks at us. "I'll tip in on getting your clothes dried up for you." She said. I nodded. "I'll have a maid come pick up and deliver." She said. "Thank you". We say. I then looked at the bill. $275.00. Good thing I just got my allowance. I paid and then she gave us our key. We then head to our room.

"I'm sorry." We both said. "No its okay. No harm done." I say. "She's being so unfair! Doesn't she care about my feelings!?" She asked. "Aww sweetie. Just get out of those wet close and take a nice warm shower before you catch a cold." I say. She nods and then takes her shirt off. "Unclip this for me?" She asked turning her back to me. I bit my lip and did so. "Thanks." She said and went to the bathroom. My Laura. I then got out of my clothes. I put them along with Laura's in the basket and handed them to the maid. She smiled and winked. I rolled my eyes. I closed the door and locked it. She came out the shower and I looked at her neck. Still has it. I'm sure she's unaware. I then went to take a nice steaming shower.

"Ross?" She called me. "Yes." I say. "When do you think they'll give up?" She asked. "I don't know." I say. "Why doesn't your mom like me?" She asked. "Because she thinks you'll screw me over." I say. She looks up at me. "My mom said the same about you." She said. "Who cares what they think? Only matters how we think and feel." I say. She nods and lays back on my chest. I pulled her face up. She looked at me. I kissed her.She instantly kissed back as she rolled completely on me. I kissed her hard. She belongs to me. I guess she felt that way too when I felt a sharp pain on my neck. She then sucked on my sweet spot and tugged at my baby hairs. "Ugh…" I groan. I felt her smirk.I then rolled us over and took control. It was getting a bit out of control. She moaned as I groaned.

I loosened her towel. All her beautiful features then came into view. I kissed every part of her.My lips just couldn't resist. Her skin was calling them. Just aching to be kissed. "Beautiful." I murmured. She took my towel off and her eyes roamed my body completely. We kissed roughly for a moment and then she grabbed my shoulders as we became one. I kissed her once more. She then twisted the sheets as I sucked on her neck and gave her every ounce of love. "Ross…" She moaned. "Laura…Oh Laura…" I moaned. An amazing night with the love of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥