Chapter 16

I laid in my room. I let out a sigh of relief. "Ross?" My mom knocks on my door. "What?" I say. "Lunch is ready." She said. "I'll be out soon." I lie. "Okay." She said and walked away. We have been on good terms but not when it came to Laura. I walked around my room a bit. My phone suddenly ran.

"Hello?" I answer. "Ross!!" Laura instantly says. "Laura! What's wrong?" I ask. She was breathing heavily and sounded like she was crying. "No. It's not happening." She cried. "What's not happening?" I ask. "She's doing it. She's crossing the line." She said. "Okay calm down. Breathe. Do you want me to come over or meet you?" I ask. "Meet me at the hotel. I'll explain everything." She said. "Laura. How will you sneak?" I ask. "I'm wearing your shirt. Trust me." She said. I agree with her. "Alright. See you soon." I say. She hangs up. I look around. Alright time for lunch.

"Alright so tell me what's wrong." I say. She takes in a deep breath and starts pacing around. She runs her hand through her hair visiously. "Laura?" I ask. "I'm getting married!" She said biting her lip. I froze. "What?!" I stood up. "Why didn't you tell her your married?!" I ask. "Because I don't want to get you into trouble!!" She shouted. "No. This can't happen!" I say. "I know. I plan trying to get out of this wedding in every possible. This is Destiny. We are destined to be together they can't take you away from me!! I won't allow it." She cried. "I promise baby. Everything will be fine.No parents can tell us what to do. It's only me and you." I told her. She smiled and hugged me. I love her so much but were not allowed to be. We shared a passionate kiss.

She held me tighter and didn't wanna let go. "When's the wedding?" I ask. "Next Saturday." She said. "Let's end this for once and all then." I say. "The priest won't marry you unless you are single. I will bring our certificate to the wedding. When he says 'If there are those who think these 2 should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace', I can object. I will then present my case to him." I say. She chuckles. "How will you know exactly when you need to do that?" She asked. "Who am I ?" I ask. "My husband." She said. "Exactly. Now remember that." I say. She chuckles.

"So do you wanna spend tonight cuddling in this room?" I ask. "No. I'm being dragged for wedding dress fitting later but I can cuddle with you now." She says. I chuckle. "At what time are you leaving?" I ask. "5. Why?" She asked. "Okay so that mean we can cuddle for 5 hours now. " I say. She chuckles and we lay on the bed. She rests her head on chest and wraps her arm around my waist. She looks up at me. I peck her lips. She blushes. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I say. We then laid there and soon enough, we both fell asleepin each other's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww. Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥