Chapter 9

I turned around to face her. "You know...I thought parents were always suppose to support their children. You know? I love Ross. Is there a reason why you don't want me to be with him? Don't lie and say there is not because so help me mom, it will be a straight out war." I bit my lip. "Go to your room." She said. "Gladly." I say. I then walk up the stairs. "Leave the door open." She said. "Like that will happen!" I shouted. I took out a sleeping gown and then went to take a shower. I called Ross.

"Hello?" He answered. "Hey baby. What's up." I say. He chuckles. "Nothing much. What you need?" He asked. "You to come over. I have a secret passage way that leads to my room." I say. "And I have never seen it?" He asked. "Nope. Now get here. We have to talk." I say. He laughs. "Alright and I have to tell you something." He said. "Okay. I'll be waiting at the enterance." I say. He chuckles. "Okay I got it. I love you." He said. "I love you too. Bye." I say. "Bye." He hangs up. I looked around my room. I decided to clean up a bit. "Laura?" My mom knocked on the door. "What?" I say. "I know your mad but breakfast is ready." She said. "Yeah no thanks. I have food in here." I say. "Okay. Suit yourself." She said and walked away. I pulled my phone out and texted him. 'Pick up food from the hut. I'll order by phone. It'll be under your name.' I text. 'Okay.' He replies. I nod and call.

"You know that's not true." I laugh as I poke his solid chest. "It could be." He argued. He removed my hair off my face. "So what did you wanna tal-" I stop as I heard footsteps. "Laura?" My dad said. "What?" I say and roll my eyes. "Look honey. I'm sorry okay. I know what it feels like." He says. I get off Ross and walk towards the door. "Then why put me through it?" I ask. He remains quiet. "We're going shopping. We'll be back in a couple hours. Nothing expected from you." He said. Of course. "We'll talk later." He said and walked away. I walked back over to my boyfriend. I stradled him. "So you were saying?" I ask. He sat up and held my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I was going to say let's protest. Since the constant heartbreak didn't work." He said. I adore his cute face. I played with hair. "How do we protest? I was thinking we run away together and come back packaging." I smirk. He tilts his head. I roll my eyes. "We become parents." I say. He laughs. "We will one day but not this early. We need something big." He said. "Oh? Hm...How about we get married secretly?" I ask. "Oh that's good. But if were not allowed to see each other and now that I'm moving it's going to be hard." He said. Come again? "What?" I ask. He looks away a bit. "Yeah. I'm moving." He says casually. "But what about me?" I ask. "I'm moving with you." He smiled. "What? How?" I ask. "She told me to pack my bags and were moving. I said no. We are going to be together if it's the last thing I do." He said. I smile and ruffle his hair. He looks up at me. I kiss him. He kisses back.
I lay him back, still stradling him. He chuckes as I poke at him. "Stop it!" He laughed. "Oh gladly." I say as I bit his lip slightly. He opens his mouth and we battle it out. He rolls us over. "You know you love me." I smirk. He then starts tickling me while kissing me. I laugh as I pull away. "Cheater." I say. He then kisses my neck. "You might want to lay off for a bit. I still have last night's and they already seen them." I say. I ran my fingers in his hair. He removes his head lightly. "So how is my queen today?" He asked. I blush. "You made an even bigger one didn't you?" I ask giving him a look. He smiles innocently. "No..." He said dragging the 'o'. I roll my eyes. I roll us back over. "Just being here with you is amazing. Why can't we just be a normal couple?" I ask. He shrugs. I kiss his neck. "Fairs huh?" He asked. "Maybe..." I mumbled on his neck. I found his sweet spot. He groaned. "Arrgh." He growled. "Meow!" I growled. I pull away laughing and so does he. "You are something." He chuckles. "Of course." I say and tangle our legs as I laid side by side him. He engulfed me in his arms. I kiss him once again. He kisses back and deepens it. "Mm..." I moan. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Shit.
"What?" I say. He moves down my body. I bit my lip. "No worries.Nothing is happening." He whispered. I wanted it to. I nodded. "Laura." Raini? Raini is here? I pulled away from him. "Yes?" I ask. "Laura we need to talk." She said. "Did my mom put you up to this?" I ask. "No. I really need to talk you. It's important." She said. I looked at Ross. He nodded. "I'll clear things up with my mom. See you later." He said and got up. "Make room on your bed because were cuddling tonight." I wink. He chuckles and blushes. "Sure." He said. I laughed and walked over to him. "I love you." We said at the same and blushed. He kisses me and I kiss back. He pulled away. "See you." He said and turned towards the secret entry and leaves. I looked in my mirror. Oh my god! I put on my robe and covered around my neck. I then opened the door. There stood Raini. I smile. "Hey." I say. "Hey."She smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★