9 - kiss me

~Billie's POV~

I smile to myself as I realise what has just happened. "Finneas!" I scream, excited to tell him. He storms into my room saying, "How'd that go, is everything okay?" "She wants to do long distance!" I laugh, happier then I've been for a while. 

Finneas brings me into a hug, lifting me off of my feet and in this moment I'm just at peace, completely forgetting that I'm even going on tour. 

"It's going to be great." Finneas says, putting me back on the ground. "I know it is."I grin as he walks out of my room and I grab my phone out to quickly look at the 'Long-distance Plan'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Long-Distance Plan

- Facetime every day

-Text as much as possible

-Keep updated on what's happening

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the plan had me almost excited for tour. I'm so happy right now.

~You got a message from scarlett~

scarlett: hi wyd im bored and lonely

Just thinking about Scarlett changed the whole mood in the room. Should I reply? Ignore her?

billie: nothing, just sitting in bed and not doing anything

scarlett: wanna catch up?

Shit. I shouldn't of replied. It's okay Billie, it's fine.

billie: no thanks.

scarlett: what the fuck billie? what's gotten into you?

billie: nothing bitch now leave me alone

scarlett: you'll pay for this you ass

What the fuck?

~Lylah's POV~

~You got a message from billie~

billie: are you ok

lylah: lol yeah? we were calling literally 10 minutes ago

lylah: did something happen?

billie: no nothing, it's okay baby

lylah: you leave for tour in like 6 days. wanna hang?

billie: omw

*TIME JUMP TO LYLAH'S HOUSE*

I stand at the base of the stairs as Billie walks in through the front door. "Hello love." I say, bringing her into a hug. Her sweet smell of vanilla makes we melt on the inside. I look into her eyes and it looks as if she's hiding something. 

"Are you sure nothing is happened?" I ask again. Billie nods as she reassuringly says, "Yes, Lylah." "I just don't wanna leave." She continues. 

For some reason I felt as if she was lying but I had no reason to not believe her so oh well. "I don't want you to leave either!" I laugh, picking her up and carrying her to my room. She eyes my lips and I smile.

 "Kiss me!" I grin, and in 0.1 of a second our lips are attached. Between kisses I manage to say, "You're so beautiful." Wasn't I just the luckiest.

Suddenly there was someone at the front door knocking really fucking loudly. To our luck, my whole family was away so we had to answer the door. "The fuck is that?" Billie says sitting up, obviously pissed. 

"Billie- it's fine. I'll get it." I say, sitting up too. Billie suddenly looks terrified. "I'm getting it-" She starts, before quickly getting up, throwing her shirt on and running down stairs to the door. What was up with her? 

I decide I should see what's happening so I get up and come down stairs too. To my shock Billie and Scarlett stand in the doorway, screaming at each other. What the actual fuck? I walk over to Billie and put my hand on her shoulder.

 "What is- happening here?" I ask, infuriated and confused. "Lylah-" Billie says, pushing me off of her and signalling for me to go back to my room. "Billie." I stand tall in front of her. Scarlett laughs and instantly both Billie and I's heads are turned towards her.

 "The fuck you want?" I yell. "You." She grins, and all of a sudden Billie has punched her square in the face. Scarlett falls down to the ground. "You physco!" Scarlett screams while holding her face in her hands. 

"Get the fuck out!" Billie demands, basically throwing Scarlett out of the house. I smirk slides across my face. Billie bites her bottom lip before saying, "So where were we?"

A/N

this chapter is really short I'm sorrrryyyy i just really needed to update - anyways im kinda uninspired atm but i have already started writing chapter 10 so that could be out pretty soon. thank you for 400 reads!!! we hit #13 on #billieeilish and that is literally crazzzyyy! i hope you're enjoying this book so far, new chapters coming soon :o)