12 - i'm the bad guy

~Lylah's POV~

I put a photo of Billie and I on my 'Close friends' story with the caption 'missing you' across the top.

'wherearetheavocados has added to their story'

She hasn't texted me much today so I wonder what it could be. My heart aches as a photo of her icing her shins pops up. "Oh baby," I say under my breath, feeling horrible for her since she has a concert pretty much every day for the next 2 months.

I decide I should text her about it since it doesn't seem like she's busy.

lylah: hey i saw your story, u ok?

billie: hi - fucking shin splints

lylah: why didn't you tell me when we called?

billie: you already thought i was tired baby, i didn't want you worrying

lylah: its ok just keep me updated love

billie: i love you

lylah: stfu-

lylah: luh u too

Poor Billie didn't want me stressing. Knowing she said that makes me feel even worse about everything to be honest.

billie: don't text me going to soundcheck now xx

This poor girl. Icing her legs all the time and going through unnecessary pain just to entertain, she loves her fans like family though. I hope she's okay.

~Billie's POV~

I limp over to soundcheck, excited to perform but also just wanting to go back home and sleep. As I walk onto the stage my mom stands there next to a pretty attractive boy.

"Billie, this is Brandon." My mom introduces. "He'll be joining us on tour to help backstage." She adds, smiling.

As my mom walks away Brandon comes closer to me, the smell of is cologne is kinda turning me on. "You can call me 7, or Que." He says almost seductively, before turning around and walking off stage. I changed my mind. I won't be sleeping tonight, I've got other plans.

~

I start to jump, the beat of 'bad guy' coming in. I sing the song as I usually would until it reaches the bridge.

I like when you get mad.

I guess I'm pretty glad that we're alone.

You said she's scared of me?

I mean, I don't see what she sees

But maybe it's 'cus

I'm wearing your cologne.

I look over to Brandon, who's working on the lights to the side of the stage as I sing these lyrics. He looks up at me and smiles as we stare into each others eyes and I continue.

I'm the bad guy.

~Lylah's POV~

I continuously check the time, waiting for Billie to text me that she's finished performing, but nothing. It's been like 5 hours since she said she was going to sound check and usually she'd start performing only an hour after. She'd call me as soon as she got to the green room but not today. Is she alright?

11:23pm lylah: hey bil you haven't texted or called, are you alright?
11:27pm lylah: billie?

Did I say something? What have I done?

2:07am billie: i'm so sorry call me

I woke up to my phone ringing, it's Billie. Is she okay? Why is she calling so late?
I accept the FaceTime and a look of guilt and regret crosses her face. "Billie, what's wrong?" She suddenly smiles and looks completely fine.

"Nothing, I'm just tired love." She replies, smiling. Is she lying? Why are her lips swollen? What the actual- "Billie, what's that?" I say, noticing a fresh hickey on her neck. "I-" She starts, before I quickly hang up on her. What is wrong with her? What is wrong with her?

She fucking didn't.

What the actual fuck?

I suddenly feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks, my hand coming up to my mouth as the realisation hits. She cheated on me. I loved her and she cheated on me. My phone repeatedly lights up, notifications from Billie coming in.

i didn't mean it

i'm sorry

i love you

let me explain

i didn't mean to hurt you

i messed up

lylah: well yeah you did

lylah: you messed up fucking big time billie

I scream and cry as my finger hovers over the block user button. She deserves this. I have to do this.

you have blocked @wherearetheavocados

A/N
wow the drama pls don't hate me - this chapter is really short but i hope you liked it anyways😉
also what do you think of me bringing 7 into the story i thought it would be a cool plot twist
have fun and stay hydrated
take care