004

"You go ask her, Jeongin."

"W-wait, I can't.."

"Okay. Seungmin, she's your sister. Ask her already."

"What if we're wrong and she get mad?! She'll kick me out of this house for sure!"

"And what about me??? She'll ban me in your house and that means no pizza for a week and maybe for the rest of my life!"

Jeongin just shook his head as he watched the two fight while whispering. He wish he could really ask her but he's afraid he might not get the answer that he want to hear. Not now that he just confirmed that he really likes her. But what if she's really taken? What will he do?

"Jeongin will do it." Seungmin said getting his full attention now.

Jeongin raised his head. "What? What about me?"

"Let's go, bro. It will be safe if it's you. Nayeon noona will not get mad." Felix said, tricking him as he tapped his shoulder.

"I-I can't, hyung. Seriously..."

"Oh, she's there. Go, Jeongin!"

It was already too late for Jeongin to demand when Seungmin already pushed him inside the living room. He froze as he faced Nayeon's back. She's on the sofa with her phone. Is she texting her boyfriend? Jeongin shook the idea inside of his head as he felt his chest tightened with the thought of it.

Nayeon looked at her right side when she felt someone's behind her.

"Yah Seungmin, wake up Jaebum oppa. I bet he forgot he needs to drive me to my work." she said, assuming it was Seungmin who's behind her.

"U-uh..." Jeongin stuttered. He looked at Felix and Seungmin but the two were just shaking their heads but he didn't get what they are trying to say so he just went with.. "O-okay. I will wake him up." he turned around and saw the two shook their head in disbelief as he started walking back towards them when Nayeon spoke.

"Jeongin??? What are you doing here?"

He then slowly faced her and show her his awkward smile. "I-I'm looking for Seungmin hyung?" he said, sounded unsure.

"Oh. I don't know where he is too."

Jeongin nodded his head. "Uhm, do you want me to wake Jaebum hyung?"

"Nah. It's fine. It's still early. Oh by the way, let me give you some cookies. Our mother made it before she went to work." she said as she ran towards the kitchen to prepare the cookies.

He was about to follow her when he accidentally saw her phone that she left on the sofa light up and a notification popped up there.

'Jinyoung 💕
I'll wait for you in the lobby. Take care, I love you ❤'

Nayeon smiled as she look at the cookies on the plate. She's sure Jeongin will like this. But where is he? Maybe he's still there waiting.

So she carry the plate with a smile on her face as she walk towards the living room. But her smile faded when she didn't saw Jeongin there. Where the hell is he?

"Hey, sis. You ready?" she looked at her right side and saw her older brother, Jaebum.

"Uhh, yeah. I'll just prepare my things." she said as she check her things on her bag.

"You're not going to eat this?" Jaebum asked pertaining to the cookies as he sat on the sofa.

"It's supposed to be for Jeongin."

"Oh, he's here?"

"Yeah, but I think he left to look for Seungmin."

Jaebum smirked at her. "Maybe he has a crush on you."