007

Jeongin read the message again before he called him for the ninth time. He's already in the theme park but Felix is still not replying to his messages and calls. He's not even online. He waited on the bench for a while but 20 minutes had passed again and he's really getting bored. So he decided to went on the nearest burger stand he saw as he fell in line.

He's looking at the menu boards when a familiar scent lingered in his nose. His body went stiff. Isn't it weird how his body reacts to her scent? But isn't it weirder that he perfectly remember her scent?

He tried to move his face slowly on her direction and he was right. It's really Nayeon. He took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself, especially his heart.

"Breathe, breathe, breathe... " he whispered to himself.

His mind's quarreling whether he's going to approach her or just ignore her. Maybe the best option is the latter. Right. 'Cause he's in the moving on stage now. Maybe he'll try to work things out with Chaeryeo—

"Jeongin?"

He halt from arguing with himself as he cursed inside his head.

He slowly faced her and flashed a smile. "Hi."

Nayeon smiled back. "What are you doing here?"

"Felix texted me and he wants me to meet him here, so..." he said, weirdly nervous. And he doesn't even know why.

Thank God it's his turn to order. Maybe after he order, he'll just bid her goodbye then that's it.

But that's not what happened.

He just found himself at the back holding his burger, and waiting for Nayeon. It's not like Nayeon told him to wait for her, it's his own body's will.

"You're so stubborn, Jeongin... " he whispered to himself.

And when Nayeon's done, she smiled again upon seeing him as she started walking towards him.

"Thanks for waiting. Don't you have anywhere to go?"

'Tell her you need to go home because you still have assignments to do.' said his mind.

"Uhh, nope. I'll just wait for Felix hyung." he pucnhed himself inside his mind.

Nayeon nodded. "By the way, are you and Seungmin in a fight? He seems really off since morning. I don't know, maybe you know what happened... "

Jeongin sighed as he leaned on the post. "We had a little misunderstanding. But I'll talk to him later... or maybe tomorrow, since it's getting dark." he looked at her. "How's he doing?"

"He never leaves his room since morning. Well, I saw him go out once and that's lunch. And he's really not in the mood."

Jeongin sighed heavily again. "I hope he'll forgive me."

"He will, of course." Nayeon leaned on the railing. "I know that brat. He's been with you since he was young, and I witnessed it."

Jeongin chuckled. "Right. And I remember, you always get mad whenever we break your things."

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Those were my worst experiences with you two." she looked at him. "And look at you now, all grown up!"

Jeongin just laughed.

"Like literally grown up, you even have a girlfriend now, huh?"

Jeongin stop from laughing as he froze. He looked at Nayeon who has now a smirk on her face. Jeongin chuckled awkwardly. "It was a blind date... "

"So, how was it?"

"It was fine. I just had a date with my classmate."

Nayeon's eyes widened. "Seriously??? How did that happened??"