The unexpected surprise

AUTHOR's Note
Hey guys I just wanted you to know that I'm new to Fairytail and that this is my first wattpad story. Some chapters are gonna be long and some are gonna be shorter. And give me your honest opinions on this so I can keep that in mind when writing future stories. Also I know that the intro has been used way too many times but I think it's funny sooo....... meh. Ok. Now back to the story.

Lucy's POV

It was a very cold morning. I moved more into the middle of my bed. I tried to snuggle up into my blanket and in the process I found a familiar scarf. " NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED??!?!?!!" I said furiously. " Hm? Oh hey Luce" he said and fell right back asleep. " Dense idiot" I thought as I got up to go to the couch. But as soon as I got out of bed, I felt like someone put me in a freezer. The bed was so much warmer. I just went to bed and fell asleep.

Natsu's POV

I woke up and felt someone sleeping next to me. It was Lucy. She was so cute when she slept. WHAT NO. SHE ISN'T CUTE. Even tho she kinda is. WHAT NO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT NATSU. SHE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND AND PARTNER. But she's also really beautiful. I sighed as the conversation I was having with myself in my head ended. I was also starving so I just got up and started to make breakfast. Besides she should be used to me raiding her fridge by now.

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the kitchen. NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE? LUCY KICK. " Ow...... Luce what was that for? I heard him say. " That was for sneaking into my house, and this is for sleeping in my bed" I said as I flicked his forehead. I heard him laughing. Usually when I do that he groans in pain. But instead he just said " whatever you say Luce". "Whatever" I said as I was going to the bathroom. " I'm gonna go take a shower, come in and you're dead" I said as I went into the toilet. I then took a shower, brushed my teeth, put my clothes on and put on light makeup. As I walked out I called out to him. I heard nothing so I assumed that he went to the guild. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast but I found a stack of pancakes with a note beside them saying:

Hey Lucy
I'm gonna go to the guild but I thought that you might be hungry so I made you some pancakes. Come to the guild hall soon.
Natsu

"Ok he's acting really weird" I thought because he usually just left the kitchen in a mess and shouted to me that he was going instead of leaving the kitchen spotless, making me breakfast and leaving me a note. Why was he being so nice to me?

I ate the pancakes and left for the guild hall. When I got there I noticed that all the dragon slayers were acting weird. Gajeel was sitting super close to Levy and was staring at her and Laxus was behind Mira and was hugging her. I then looked at Levy and Mira and they both looked weirded out. I then felt strong arms go around my waist. I looked up to see that it was Natsu. " N-Natsu what are you d-doing?" was all I managed to say. " Hugging you" he said. I tried to push him off but he just tightened his grip.

"I have to save the other two", I thought as I managed to push him off. I went straight to Mira. " Sorry Laxus I have important girly business to discuss with Mira but she'll be right back" I said as I pulled her away. "Thanks so much Lucy", she said. " No problem Mira but we have to go save Levy now", I said.

Just as we were about to go I felt strong arms around me again. " Natsu cut it out" I said trying to escape. " Why don't you wanna be with me?" he asked looking sad. " Uh.... What?.... ummm no Me, Levy and Mira need to talk about girly stuff so no boys aloud" I said. He looked happier when I said that it was girl stuff because he probably didn't wanna know. "Fine" he said. We quickly rushed over to Levy and Gajeel and told him the same thing. He was reluctant to let go but he did. " Thanks" Levy said. "No problem" we said. " Say... has Laxus and Gajeel been acting weird?" I asked and they both nodded. " Maybe it's a dragon slayer thing" I said. " Yeah,was go to the library to do some research" Levy said.