What just happened?

Lucy's POV

I woke up in my bed. Hold up........ In my bed? But didn't I fall asleep in the park? I looked out of the window and saw that it was dark out. I turned around to see a certain dragon slayer lying down next to me. I was just about to Lucy kick him, but he looked so peaceful. I couldn't. Besides I was wayyyyyyy too tired for this. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Natsu's POV

I woke up to find that I was in Lucy's bed. WAIT............WHERE WAS LUCY? I ran out of the house and went to the guild. There, I saw her. Phew, I thought as I ran to her and gave her a giant bear hug. " Ummmmmm........ Natsu what are you doing"? " Umm sorry", I said awkwardly.

Hey Luce wanna go to the park. " Since when does the Salamander of Fairytail go to the park" she said in a teasing tone. Since yesterday, I replied as I lifted her onto my back and ran out. "Is it just me or has the guild been looking super smug these last few days?" I thought to myself.

Lucy's POV

When I finally convinced Natsu to put me down, he still put his arm around me protectively. Weird, I thought. He was also growling at every boy that even looked at me. "Jeez what's up with him" I thought. We finally arrived at the park and sat on a bench. "Hey Luce let's get ice cream" he said. " No way I'm on a diet" I said. He looked at me puzzled. " A diet"? he asked " but why are you on a diet? You're not fat". " Well since you're always the one complaining about my weight" I said angrily. " Luce I'm sorry. I said that just to tease you. You're not fat" he said. " Phew" I said " I was getting tired of eating just salad anyway, it's been a whole week" I said and he laughed. We got our ice cream and sat on our bench. Peacefully enjoying our ice cream.

I know it's short I'll do better. Sorry.