The Library

Lucy's POV

We went to the library and Levy led us straight to the dragon section. That girl knows the library like the back of her hand. There we were searching for something that could solve our problem. There, I found a book called Dragon Mating Season. " Hey guys look what I found" I called out to them. They rushed over and we read the book. Inside the book it said:

" Dragon Mating Season last for three months and in this time, Dragons and Dragon Slayers will pick their mate and mark them. This happens every 5 years and will not affect young dragons or dragon slayers. In these three months, their powers will increase dramatically and they will go through these phases:

Phase 1: They will be very clingy towards their mates. They will always stay near their mates.

Phase 2: They will be super protective of their mates and will get very aggressive if anyone of the same gender as the dragon or dragon slayer goes near their mate.

Phase 3: They will try to take their mate away from everyone else and will try to mark them.

Phase 4: They will mark their mate.

The longer they have to wait to mark their mates the more restless they will become and the more powerful. If their mate rejects them then they will be very depressed and might try to kill themselves. The season begins on the first of February and ends on the first of May. I wish all mates good luck. They day before Mating Season begins, the dragons will be clingy and will want to spend time with their mates. I wish all mates good luck."

"So that's why they are acting weird" said Levy. " We should tell Master " Mira said and we rushed out of the library and bumped into the 3 dragon slayers. " Hey Luce" Natsu said blushing a little. "Hey" I said. He the put me over his shoulder and started to walk out of the guild, earning smug looks from everyone. "Natsu put me down" I said struggling to escape. " Not happening Luce" he said as he walked out. I shouted to Mira and Levy to tell master but they were also struggling. I sighed in defeat and stopped struggling because I knew that it wouldn't help.

"Hey Natsu?", I asked " Yeah Luce?" He replied. "Where are we going" I asked. "To the park" he replied happily. " At least put me down" I said. " Alright fine" he said as he put me down. We walked to the park and we were talking about our last mission together. We then lay down in the grass and I fell asleep.

Natsu's POV

"Lucy?" I asked her but she didn't respond. I started to panic but calmed down a bit when I heard light snoring. I chuckled and picked her up bridal style and took her to her apartment.