Authors note (skip if you want)

First off. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉 Thank you all soooooooo much for the support. I don't deserve it but I'm so grateful.

Second, I have a few more ideas for future stories. So after finishing Dragon Mating Season, I don't know which one to do. So please vote and I'll announce which one in a later chapter.

1- Don't go (NaLu)

When Lisanna comes back, she starts dating Natsu. Lucy is fine with this because Natsu still talks to her and is friends with her. But slowly Lisanna takes Natsu away from Lucy and turns the whole guild against her. Except Mira. She is always nice to Lucy.

Lucy just ignores this and goes on jobs by herself nearly everyday.

But when Lisanna tells Natsu a lie about lucy, he gets furious and hits her with magic. Lucy tried to convince him that she's innocent but he doesn't believe her. Heartbroken, Lucy goes to Master's office and quits Fairytail. She then joins Sabertooth.

When she goes, Lisanna finally tells Natsu the truth as she never meant for this to happen.

Lucy then became a famous singer and model.

What will happen 1 year later when the two guild see eachother in the Grand magic games.

2- The Dragon Couple

Natsu is the dragon prince. He captured the Fairytail guild because they were a disruption to his way of ruling. He watches his soldiers torture the guild members until they come across a tough cookie. Natsu then realized that she was his mate. What will happen? Will she reject him or accept him?

3- The Lost Princess (Fairytail)

Lucy Heartfilia has a secret. Even she doesn't know it yet. She discovers it when she gets a visit from her parents in her dream. A problem arises. Will she tell anyone? How will her guild mates take it?
Find out in The Lost Princess.

4- Am I Jealous?

When Lucy gets a new boyfriend. Natsu gets a new feeling that he's never experienced before.  Is he jealous?

5- I Tamed Chaos.

What if Natsu was raised by Achnologia instead of Igneel? What if he was cold instead of cheery? What if everyone feared him? Will all that change when a new girl called Lucy Heartfilia comes along?

The inspiration for this came from Calming the Chaos and Tamer of Chaos. This story is gonna be similar. Like if you merge both of those stories together and add a Yellowbananapie touch to it.

6- Lucy's Secret (Fairytail)

The guild notices that Lucy is becoming duller. She doesn't seem like herself. She eventually tells the guild that she can't feel pain, hot or cold. Or smell anything. Or taste. The guild takes her to Porlyusica to see if she knows anything. They then find out something shocking.

Those are all the stories that I'm planning to write. Please tell me which one to write after I finish Dragon Mating Season. 😝🤩😀🥺🥺😇

Peace!!!!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻